Test Tube by New Beauty - 3rd quarter - July, August, September

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I.AM.SO.STOKED.THERE'S.A.BOX.OF.Hydroxatone® InstantEffect™!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll save me $60! It's the only thing that gets rid of my deep brow furrow that isn't botox. I've been subbing for five years and it's never been a glamor box, mostly high end skin care for old broads like me. lol

Are you able to wear hydroxatone w makeup? When I first put it on it turned white, but I'm not sure if I put on too much. Thanks!

I.AM.SO.STOKED.THERE'S.A.BOX.OF.Hydroxatone® InstantEffect™!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That'll save me $60! It's the only thing that gets rid of my deep brow furrow that isn't botox. I've been subbing for five years and it's never been a glamor box, mostly high end skin care for old broads like me. lol

The main pictureof the tube on their site looks like its a foil packet.. Can anyone say what size is in the box??

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The main pictureof the tube on their site looks like its a foil packet.. Can anyone say what size is in the box??
There are 15 packets and each one is .02 oz. They are one time use.

I purchased the full size .33 oz tube from Drugstore.com for $60 and it surprisingly lasted  3 months. You can get two uses out of the sample packets if you clamp it down tightly preventing the rest from drying out.

I think it dries white and powdery if you put on too much. It takes out my deep brow furrow (my only wrinkle) for around 8 hrs. I noticed when I put sunscreen over it the wrinkle comes back so I'd recommend using/spotting mineral/powder make up with it. The moisture makes it unbind.

The first time I tried it I was so excited and kept getting up and looking at it in the mirror. lol It's like a temporary, very temporary Botox fix. I think Botox was originally created for that ugly brow furrow between the eyes too.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just throwing this out there but if anyone is trading their LashFood, let me know!
Does lashfood work? I've been curious to try it.

Lashfood never worked for me. I actually received one last July from a Test Tube then again in a different Test Tube later on. I'm actually using GrandeLash now.

Originally Posted by liziam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does lashfood work? I've been curious to try it.
LashFood worked for me. But I LOVE Rapidlash, which is frequently on HauteLook. My eyelashes are ridiculous after a few months of that stuff!

Omg I just got my shipping conf, ! Estimated delivery July 7th. I wasnt expecting it until the last of July. Anyone else get their shipping Conf. yet? Does anyone know the contents yet? Does anyone know if it is going to have the Its a 10 hair treatment in this one? (I seen it in the new pic NBTT has up).

I actually got my tube.  It's good, but I liked last quarter's better.  Hard to top a full sized Moroccanoil. 

I looked for a thread on this and couldnt find one. I found that there has already been one started now lol. It has the pics of what people received.

i got my shipping confirmation email on Sunday and it said my TT should arrive by Friday, but the UPS site just shows that the label was printed.

what the 
icon_evil.gif
??

Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LashFood worked for me. But I LOVE Rapidlash, which is frequently on HauteLook. My eyelashes are ridiculous after a few months of that stuff!
do either of these products change your eye color?  I heard that some of them do.  thx!  my eyelashes need a lot of help, but not @ the expense of my green/brown hazel eyes.

my EDD was changed from 7/2 to 7/7.  Not too bad.  Not looking @ the extra product teasers until I get mine. this is only my second non Q TT, but so far I'm loving them.  dropped myglad, birchbox and SS - geared for younger audience (MG & BB) and SS was just going in the wrong direction with their samples.  Happy 4th to you all!

my tracking info on the UPS site still just shows that the label was printed - doesn't look like it's actually shipped.

anyone else have that?

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my tracking info on the UPS site still just shows that the label was printed - doesn't look like it's actually shipped.

anyone else have that?
Same here

Back