Test Tube by New Beauty - 3rd quarter - July, August, September

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my tracking info on the UPS site still just shows that the label was printed - doesn't look like it's actually shipped.

anyone else have that?
Yes me too, It seems to heppen to me everytime! last quarter it didnt move for two weeks. It even actually shipped past my EDD. I think it happens alot.

This one is new beauty site...there is a thread on the qvc 3rd quarter also here on mut.

Originally Posted by Waterdragon /img/forum/go_quote.gif

do either of these products change your eye color?  I heard that some of them do.  thx!  my eyelashes need a lot of help, but not @ the expense of my green/brown hazel eyes.
I have hazel eyes, too. Having used lash-growth stuff consistently since the winter, I've noticed zero change in my eye color.

My original delivery date from Test Tube (NOT QVC) was 7/5, then 7/7, and now it has 7/10 listed. Excited for my first delivery and anxious to try the products. Has anyone received the Q3 box yet?

My tube was here in town this morning but lazy UPS dropped it off at my local USPS so now I have to wait for my regular mailman to delivery it. They've gotten so lazy since they started dropping packages off at USPS! They've dropped it off at my wrong PO a few times already so I had to wait for it to go from UPS>wrong PO >my PO. Annoying. Why does USPS take the abuse? They must be desperate for money.

the tracking info finally updated and the delivery date has been pushed out to 7/12 since it just shipped today.  it will be waiting for me when i return from a trip on 7/18.  that and my BB.  yeay!

my TT arrived yesterday - was pleased.......  
patches.gif

Did some research on the lash food, found an article in the L.A. Times (google Lash Food and it should be one of the first) that states that even though the prescription eyelash growers darken the eyes, this one does not.  So I'm giving this a go.

I think the Hydroxatone packets will last me more than 2 times per use, mine states it's for under eye wrinkles and it is very awesome.  I tried on 11 lines and did not notice much difference, but am loving it for my eyes.   No real wows on the other products yet, but I did just get it and haven't used everything.   cheers!

Mine is now supposed to be delivered on Tuesday, the 10th.  Birchbox is supposed to arrive on the 12th, so it will be a fun week!

I received my test tube, and in it I received (highlight to read) a small bottle of the regular It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In, not the It's a 10® Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin
I use the former product already, and I wanted to try the one that was supposed to be in the test tube.

Got my TT today!!

I also got the regular It's a 10 product, rather than the Plus Keratin.

I got the Mally Liquid Lipstick in Blossom.

And I got some things that weren't listed, Jane Iredale Tantasia, Lashfood eyelash conditioner, Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer and Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer, all deluxe sample sized.

I got my first Test Tube today and am very happy with the sizes of the selections. My least favorite item is the magazine! It weighs so much that I paid most of the postage for the magazine. Several of the items included in the TT were ones I had not heard of and would not have chosen but I will try them anyway. I wish Test Tube had a profile though since I received items that are not applicable for my skin type:

I don't know how to use the lash food but really liked the insert that explains exactly what and how to use the items in the TT although there were a few that were not included like the lash food.

Be VERY careful when using the twist products. You have to twist several times to get the product started so I suggest twisting 1-2 times and waiting a few seconds, twisting again 1-2 times, and repeat as necessary. The product has to be pushed to the brush end of the device and all of a sudden it can gush out so you waste some!

For those with iPads, check your Test Tube for a promo code to get New Beauty magazine on your iPad. I have yet to receive my box but I already have my magazine on my iPad. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Got my Test Tube yesterday and am pretty happy with the contents.  I'm impressed with the magazine - it will take me a while to get through it!  

I pulled out the Ahava moisturizer to give to my mother, so it's not shown.  Neither is the It's a 10 - I'm already losing track of stuff
smile.gif
.  I think I'm most excited about the Lash Food and the Neutrogena eye concealer.  For the Mally liquid lipstick, I got the lightest color Just Heaven.  I think I would have preferred one of the other colors, but oh well.

Did anyone else get just the regular its a 10 and not the one with keratin? I use the regular its a 10 but was looking fwd to trying the one with keratin but I got the regual one in my tube.

Originally Posted by lady41 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did anyone else get just the regular its a 10 and not the one with keratin? I use the regular its a 10 but was looking fwd to trying the one with keratin but I got the regual one in my tube.
I'm not sure which one I got - I'll look when I get home.

Is anyone else bothered by the amount that the NewBeauty magazine talks about plastic surgery? I'm all for extensive beauty routines and even some drastic measures, but they talk about it so much it's almost like they're promoting it. And then they include a huge directory for plastic surgery doctors? Gives me a bad feeling. 
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Shutterbug68 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is anyone else bothered by the amount that the NewBeauty magazine talks about plastic surgery? I'm all for extensive beauty routines and even some drastic measures, but they talk about it so much it's almost like they're promoting it. And then they include a huge directory for plastic surgery doctors? Gives me a bad feeling. 
icon_neutral.gif
I was a little bothered by this last quarter too.  The QVC version of the magazine didn't have all the plastic surgery stuff. 

Back