• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The HauteLook Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm interested to see how the ELF Sale is! I just hope it isn't all palettes since I already have their 144 palette and I don't need another palette from them.
The ELF Sale is disappointing to me.  I was hoping there would be a larger selection.

Yeah the ELF sale was pretty meager. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But hey, new events!

October 31 at 1PM Pacific

-Forsaken Inspired by True Blood

Friday November 1 at 8AM Pacific

-Crown Brush

-Best Selling Fragrances for Fall

-CARGO

-And More!

Saturday November 2 at 8AM Pacific

-Herstyler Hair Tools

-Skinn Cosmetics

Quote: Originally Posted by utgal2004 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The ELF Sale is disappointing to me.  I was hoping there would be a larger selection.
I agree! I was so disappointed in the ELF sale. I was hoping for some things that I could buy as Christmas presents, but nothing really spoke to me. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I made a huge Korres order (I love Korres). But now the waiting... Their shipping is kind of wonky because I think their orders are drop shipped

Tarina Tarantino is back today! But if you have a Nordstrom Rack near you, check there first. I found TT stuff at my local N Rack for around the same price, but no shipping!

Did anyone else order from the Molton Brown sale?  I know it takes 40 days and 40 nights to get to me, but I'm starting to wonder.  Has anyone received their order yet?

I am so upset. I ordered a couple of lucy b's perfumes on 10/27, they "shipped" them and it looks like it never left the warehouse and is lost

yes, they refunded me and gave me a 15.00 credit, but I don't know when lucy b will be back.

my first order with them too....

pfftttt

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am so upset. I ordered a couple of lucy b's perfumes on 10/27, they "shipped" them and it looks like it never left the warehouse and is lost

yes, they refunded me and gave me a 15.00 credit, but I don't know when lucy b will be back.

my first order with them too....

pfftttt
I hope that somehow your order shows up, I know I would be disappointed too! I haven't been impressed by Hautelook so far. I order my Lucy B. rollerballs from them and it took a whole month for them to arrive. I would look out for Cyber Monday or Black Friday deals for Lucy B though, you never know who is going to participate.

Quote: Originally Posted by KellyKaye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I hope that somehow your order shows up, I know I would be disappointed too! I haven't been impressed by Hautelook so far. I order my Lucy B. rollerballs from them and it took a whole month for them to arrive. I would look out for Cyber Monday or Black Friday deals for Lucy B though, you never know who is going to participate.
thanks!!  That gives me some hope that I might be able to get to reorder my items soon!

Ooooh, heads up ladies, just saw this when I placed an order: 

Quote: Saturday 11/23
  • Beauty Bag Blowout

They confirmed that theBalm will be back on Nov. 27th.  Hope, pray, wish, meditate, whatever that the Instains are included.  My inner collector insists that I have them all. 
blush.gif

IF anyone is looking for a gift for a man -- the dollar shave club is on HauteLook today! Awesome deal!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  TheBalm has the new Bon Voyage palette and the Instains. IDK if I can resist!!

I want them all! But I'm staying strong and resisting. Next time!

I got the Balm Voyage Palette, and the Nude Tude one since I dont have that one already!! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?! 

Quote: Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want them all! But I'm staying strong and resisting. Next time!
I agree, I really want them but am probably going to pass anyway... I recently got the NARS blush palette and I have eyeshadow palettes coming out my ears.  *deep breath* self controlllll *deep breath* I can admire something without owning it, plus they'll probably be on Hautelook again when it's not peak spending season for me.

I want everything ... But I am also very Balmed-Out and I have ZERO patience to deal with Hautelook shipping!

Back