The Look Bag - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay! I can't wait to see what's in this month's bag. They are really good at keeping it a secret!

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! I can't wait to see what's in this month's bag. They are really good at keeping it a secret!

They've given a few little hints on facebook and twitter! 

Originally Posted by Carolinamidwife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do they send out an email? This will be my first month... Maybe I didn't make the deadline.

I don't think they do...they didn't last month at least, and I didn't receive one this month. But I know the ship on the 11th, but since that was sunday probably shipped out a few days later.

They are still new so they claim to be working on that..... Quote from their FB yesterday :

"We are still figuring out the confirmation emails with our tech team! Sorry for the inconvenience!!! The Look Bags shipped out yesterday and will be arriving to your door within 5 business days!"

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They don't send out a ship notice which is something I really dislike.

Goodness! This subscription will make us paranoid for quite a while since they haven't figured out a way to send shipping confirmation emails. I was about to call them for a follow up, but you girls are awesome doing all of these!! Thank you!!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They are still new so they claim to be working on that..... Quote from their FB yesterday :

"We are still figuring out the confirmation emails with our tech team! Sorry for the inconvenience!!! The Look Bags shipped out yesterday and will be arriving to your door within 5 business days!"

A friend of mine signed up this month and just received her first bag! This is what she got:

Catlin Gel Eyeliner with glitters (repeat from last month, but I think she got it because she's a new subscriber)

Cailyn Placenta wash powder

Cattvia lip liner

Suki face nourishing cream 

Indie lee facial oil
No mail for me today but hopefully tomorrow!

As long as the items get to me on time and are worth it, I don't really care about receiving a tracking number lol

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Goodness! This subscription will make us paranoid for quite a while since they haven't figured out a way to send shipping confirmation emails. I was about to call them for a follow up, but you girls are awesome doing all of these!! Thank you!!

I'm also not that worried about receiving a tracking number. BUT I do hope my bag is here today. This one is on the chopping block since I really want to narrow it down to 2 subs (which would be birchbox cause I have a year, and sample society cause its awesome), but if this one impresses, I will probably stick with it cause I liked last months bag. 

I got my bag early this morning but I've been at school all day so here's the bag:

VERY MEH. I'll continue for a month or two but this bag wasn't impressive. I like the SheaTerra Black Soap but I already own it.

• SheaTerra Organics: Rose Hips Black Soap (1oz)
  • Indie Lee: Squalant Facial Oil (no idea what this does)
  • Glam Glow: Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask (7mL)
  • SukiFace: Intensive nourishing cream (0.13oz)
  • SS Soap & Body Co: Chocolate Mint Soap Sample (0.7oz)
  • Frownies: Facial Patches (4mL)

What the crap are facial patches?!? haha sorry.  Anyway looking at the sizes of things and the products themselves i'm kind of glad I canceled...was there even a full size product in there?

Wellllll, if thats  my bag, those are decent samples, but I already have two, and I'll probably be canceling. Mostly due to budget and storage issues, and since sample society blows the socks off everyone.

I do hope I get the mud mask, and I would continue to recommend the look bag to people though. I think that is as good as most birchboxes I've received and definitely better than myglam.

Its like a GGG bag in the making with those "homemade" soaps :/

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my bag early this morning but I've been at school all day so here's the bag:

VERY MEH. I'll continue for a month or two but this bag wasn't impressive. I like the SheaTerra Black Soap but I already own it.

• SheaTerra Organics: Rose Hips Black Soap (1oz)
  • Indie Lee: Squalant Facial Oil (no idea what this does)
  • Glam Glow: Tingling & Exfoliating Mud Mask (7mL)
  • SukiFace: Intensive nourishing cream (0.13oz)
  • SS Soap & Body Co: Chocolate Mint Soap Sample (0.7oz)
  • Frownies: Facial Patches (4mL)

This is what the Dermstore website said about facial patches. Drat. I really wanted them to be fake mustaches or soul patches.

"Frownies Facial Patches work by training the skin and muscles to return to a natural, relaxed state in order to diminish the appearance of deep wrinkles and expression lines. Made with natural, skin-friendly materials, Frownies are comfortable to wear and perfect for use while you sleep, allowing you to wake up to a more youthful-looking complexion."

I haven't recieved mine yet. I just signed up a month ago so it will be my first one. I hope mine includes a makeup product. It seems like not everyone gets the same thing? I kinda wish everyone did because it sucks when u realize someone else has a better bag then you. 

I got mine today!

*edited to hide text

This is my first bag and it's a good one!  I hope they stay good or I may cancel after 1-2 months.  I'm super excited that I got the eyeliner/shadow from last month's bag because that's what caught my eye about this bag in the first place.

That's the same exact box my friend received as her introductory box! I was hoping they would all have the lip liner, but someone posted above and hers didn't come with any makeup. Mines not here yet but we'll see!

Quote: Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine today!

*edited to hide text

This is my first bag and it's a good one!  I hope they stay good or I may cancel after 1-2 months.  I'm super excited that I got the eyeliner/shadow from last month's bag because that's what caught my eye about this bag in the first place.

Back