The Look Bag - March

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My March bag...meh. Got another Shea Terra Black Soap but I don't mind that too much, I like the product and it never hurts to have extra. And I got the Glamglow mask. A lavender soap, Suki face cream, and those Frownies with some attached sachet of cream. I'm still on the fence as far as Look Bag goes and don't know yet if I'll cancel. If it keeps up with the foil packets after another couple of months then maybe. I don't mind them too much if there's a more deluxe-size product or two to offset them. Whoever said the soap samples were reminiscent of GGG...I disagree! At least the stuff Look Bag sends, you know who made them and where they come from. You can track things back and learn about who's making it. The GGG stuff smells nice but I have no idea what I'm getting. I don't know if it was made in a Cambodian sweat shop or someone's nasty kitchen.

I said it and frankly your bag sounds better than mine. I do think the soap reminds me of Eco-Emi and GGG, not that it's bad soap but the fact they sent out soap AGAIN.

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! It's genetic. I don't have any arm hair either.

You are so lucky. I have to shave every 3 days. D: Or I'll look like a monkey. 

This is my first package from The Look Bag! I am very pleased with it, and here is my video showing what I got!

Originally Posted by BlackestVoid /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You are so lucky. I have to shave every 3 days. D: Or I'll look like a monkey. 

LOL! I think monkeys are cute!

Just got my bag out of the mailbox. Outside of the black soap, which I love, I'm canceling. 

This sub just isnt for me.

LOL! It's genetic. I don't have any arm hair either.

You sound like my grandmother when it comes to body hair. My grandmother has never had any arm, leg, or armpit hair in her life (she's Native Hawaiian). My mother is the same, except she only has hair on the front of the lower part of her legs, but now she barely has that. I have a very light amount of arm hair (not really that noticeable), almost zero hair on the upper part of my legs, but the bottom part of my legs were always hairy... until lately! The back of my legs has nearly nothing now, like my Mom. I wish I was as lucky as my grandmother and never had any though!

I also have flat feet, and I need to lose 30 lbs.
wink.gif

I need to lose 30 lbs, too. But, seriously, you look like a dear member of my family and that is a HIGH compliment, as she was the beauty of the family :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also have flat feet, and I need to lose 30 lbs.
wink.gif

Whoa, my body hairless grandmother and mom also have flat feet! 
icon_eek.gif

You sound like my grandmother when it comes to body hair. My grandmother has never had any arm, leg, or armpit hair in her life (she's Native Hawaiian). My mother is the same, except she only has hair on the front of the lower part of her legs, but now she barely has that. I have a very light amount of arm hair (not really that noticeable), almost zero hair on the upper part of my legs, but the bottom part of my legs were always hairy... until lately! The back of my legs has nearly nothing now, like my Mom. I wish I was as lucky as my grandmother and never had any though!
Yes, my underarm hair is also very sparse. I can shave about once a month. My mother is the same and she's full blooded Italian. I think what I inherited from her is an excess of estrogen. It makes you very hairless and you seldom break out. The skin stays really smooth. But before you get jealous, it also causes tumors and horrific periods. My mom and I both had to have hysterectomies early in life to stop the tumors and the periods from hell.

Yes, my underarm hair is also very sparse. I can shave about once a month. My mother is the same and she's full blooded Italian. I think what I inherited from her is an excess of estrogen. It makes you very hairless and you seldom break out. The skin stays really smooth. But before you get jealous, it also causes tumors and horrific periods. My mom and I both had to have hysterectomies early in life to stop the tumors and the periods from hell.

That's the same as my mom and grandma (and me) with the horrific periods. 
frown.gif
 My grandmother had a hysterectomy to end hers as well as it was still going strong well into her 60's and she couldn't take it anymore. My mother nearly did too until she got breast cancer at 54 and her treatment ended up wiping out her periods. Both my mother and grandmother look very young for their age. My grandmother is 89 this year and gets carded for her senior discount all of the time! All 3 of us rarely had/have acne too. 

Though you are of a different background you have lots in common with my grandma and mom. I inherited light body hair, clear skin, and horrific periods, but I don't have flat feet.

Back