The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My bag arrived today! It shipped from Studio City, CA via USPS. I live very close to where it was shipped from.  

Here's what was inside

Sorry about the cell phone pictures! 

Cailyn Gel Eyeliner

LaLicious Body Butter "Sugar Reef"

Obliphica Hairkop Treatment

Jus D'Amour Perfume

S.S. Soap Co. Gingerbread Soap

Bonus - Shadow Shields

These came with the eyeliner. I guess you can mix them with the liner? 

Here is a picture of the soap. It's not the prettiest thing but it does smell like gingerbread. It looks similar to the Lara bar I got from BB last month haha.

I'm really happy with this bag. I'm excited to try the eyeliner, it seems to be full size which is awesome and makes up for the smaller size of the other samples. 
I hope you all get your bags soon! 

Wow! This is very nice!

Originally Posted by sixela /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My bag arrived today! It shipped from Studio City, CA via USPS. I live very close to where it was shipped from.  

Here's what was inside

Sorry about the cell phone pictures! 

Cailyn Gel Eyeliner

LaLicious Body Butter "Sugar Reef"

Obliphica Hairkop Treatment

Jus D'Amour Perfume

S.S. Soap Co. Gingerbread Soap

Bonus - Shadow Shields

These came with the eyeliner. I guess you can mix them with the liner? 

Here is a picture of the soap. It's not the prettiest thing but it does smell like gingerbread. It looks similar to the Lara bar I got from BB last month haha.

I'm really happy with this bag. I'm excited to try the eyeliner, it seems to be full size which is awesome and makes up for the smaller size of the other samples. 
I hope you all get your bags soon! 

I'm a little disappointed by the sizes...since last month's box was almost all full size products!  But out of all the samples i'm glad they chose the one they did to be full size!

I got my LookBag too! I also live really close to Studio City. I never got my shipping confirmation.

My box's contents:

• Jus D'Amour (perfume): Smells pretty good, not notes I would wear but a lot of people would. I like fruity and this isn't fruity.
  • LaLicious "Sugar Reef" (Body Butter): Haven't opened it yet. Info card says that it is a "fresh, crisp beachy clean scent that blends exotic casaba melon, ginger and white tea". 
  • Obliphica (Hairkop Treatment): For repairing and nourishing for very dry and colored hair (I have oily, non-colored hair). 
  • S.S. Soap Co. (Gingerbread soap): Smells like cinnamon but it is a caffeinated soap, never tried that before should be interesting AND it is in a heart shape!
  • Cailyn (Gel Eyeliner): Excited for this, comes with a brush at the top and gel liner at the bottom, cute packaging. Beautiful application, very smooth and pigmented. Info card says it is waterproof and smudge proof. I love it so much already!
  • Bonus: Shadow shields: Like the lash card I got in BB but has adhesive to stick on your face so you can use both your hands to apply make up. 

Overall I really like the bag. 

Did it actually come with a bag or in a bag like MyGlam?

Originally Posted by o0jeany0o /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my LookBag too! I also live really close to Studio City. I never got my shipping confirmation.

My box's contents:

• Jus D'Amour (perfume): Smells pretty good, not notes I would wear but a lot of people would. I like fruity and this isn't fruity.
  • LaLicious "Sugar Reef" (Body Butter): Haven't opened it yet. Info card says that it is a "fresh, crisp beachy clean scent that blends exotic casaba melon, ginger and white tea". 
  • Obliphica (Hairkop Treatment): For repairing and nourishing for very dry and colored hair (I have oily, non-colored hair). 
  • S.S. Soap Co. (Gingerbread soap): Smells like cinnamon but it is a caffeinated soap, never tried that before should be interesting AND it is in a heart shape!
  • Cailyn (Gel Eyeliner): Excited for this, comes with a brush at the top and gel liner at the bottom, cute packaging. Beautiful application, very smooth and pigmented. Info card says it is waterproof and smudge proof. I love it so much already!
  • Bonus: Shadow shields: Like the lash card I got in BB but has adhesive to stick on your face so you can use both your hands to apply make up. 

Overall I really like the bag. 

So it looks like we all get the same thing? Not that I am complaining mind you, just asking for clarification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The gingerbread soap sounds interesting. caffeine is supposed to help reduce the appearance of cellulite. I would like to try that soap. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm pretty excited for the gel eyeliner, I usually use pencil and have been meaning to try out a gel one.  I wasn't sure which one to start with so now I can try this one out first! Also, with our subscriber discount it sells for 16.80 on the lookstore site. And it comes in different colors.

Yeah I think we all get the same thing.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So it looks like we all get the same thing? Not that I am complaining mind you, just asking for clarification :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

No actual makeup bag, just 2 organza bags to hold some of the products.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did it actually come with a bag or in a bag like MyGlam?

Fun stuff in the bag. I was just coming on to see if anyone got it because I haven't received a shipping confirmation. This is only the 2nd month so hopefully the goodies just get better from here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

bahhhh there was a piece of paper in my mailbox saying I got a package but I think the office is already closed. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder if its my look bag. 

That must be what is in my apartment's office then. Maybe I'll go check if they are open til 5. but my face is all red from my attempt at the freeman mask from myglam lol. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

edit: the office is open til 5 yay. I'm going to run over and grab it and have ALL THE FUN WITH IT. 

YAY! I got mine! AND I got different items! But the items that are different are ones that were in the first box last month (but i'm okay with that!)

Instead of getting the Sugar Reef and Gingerbread soap I got the Suki sensitive cleansing bar and the KTO Vitality Rose and Cucumber Eye Cream.

I'm really excited about these two because I LOVE eye creams and I like the lemongrass smell of the soap.  I was looking forward to the Gingerbread soap though :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  But it's so cheap on the website (something like $4.80) that I might buy it anyway.

Also, it says on my box that it cost them $5.65 to ship it to me.  Wow, that's a lot.  I wonder if they're making any money if all the shipping costs that much!

Oops, I forgot to include the shadow shields in the picture. But you guys know what those looks like

Back