The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also noticed that my Hair treatment is only 3ml and the previous posts/pictures show 15ml.  So I got a lot less of the product, but I wasn't really interested in it anyway and I just cut 12 inches of my hair so it's probably all I need! I have a feeling the eye cream and bar ended up being more expensive than the samples I didn't receive so they gave me a smaller hair sample.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also noticed that my Hair treatment is only 3ml and the previous posts/pictures show 15ml.  So I got a lot less of the product, but I wasn't really interested in it anyway and I just cut 12 inches of my hair so it's probably all I need! I have a feeling the eye cream and bar ended up being more expensive than the samples I didn't receive so they gave me a smaller hair sample.

If you are interested, you can have my hair treatment. I use devacurl and am not in the market to experiment or change it up. 

Can't believe they shipped priority! My package says 6.30. Wow. I am really in love with this right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The gingerbread soap smells good. 

This subscription looks awesome! I'm currently signed up for BB5, Sample Society, and Birchbox. I'm so super tempted to add on a fourth! :/

Thanks for the offer! However my hair is oily and I keep it naturally curly so it's not very damaged (yet...) so I'm not really in need of too many hair products other than styling creams. I'm glad you're happy with your Gingerbread soap! Let me know how it is.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you are interested, you can have my hair treatment. I use devacurl and am not in the market to experiment or change it up. 

Thanks for the offer! However my hair is oily and I keep it naturally curly so it's not very damaged (yet...) so I'm not really in need of too many hair products other than styling creams. I'm glad you're happy with your Gingerbread soap! Let me know how it is.

You should look into devacurl then!!! I just visited a deva trained stylist and now I'm obsessed, my hair has NEVER looked so frizz free. 

I received my box today too!  The same one as Sixela.  I think it's an awesome box considering the full size eyeliner alone is more than worth the value of the box.  It was also kind of nice not to have any "sneak peeks" and be totally surprised when it arrived and what it contained.  Right up there with Birchbox in my opinion... still waiting on my first month of MyGlam to arrive, as well as BeautyBox 5, and Sample Society...and I also subscribe to Beauty Army and Julep..... I'm hooked on these little packages! 

Another thing I liked about this is that they shipped priority, so we all got our boxes around the same time. I'm reallly loving this one! Its definitely in my top 3. 

Hmmm.. still not decided if I want to add this to my monthly bills! I think I'm going to wait to see what you guys get next month.

This feels like the most consistent sub I've seen yet. None of the "unfairness" people complain about with birchbox, no shipping issues, the products are brands we've never heard of but still nice. Gosh, I feel like I'm easy to impress but I'm going to spend a lot off time raving about this one, lol.

Snapshots from my box. I'm still rummaging around through it but I may keep this one and lose Beauty Box 5.  Of the two, this one impressed me the most.

I'm really impressed too. This is my first Beauty Box (ever!) so I'm glad I got a good one. I know they gave me last months samples (probably because I signed up the last day possible) but it ended up working out better for me.  Hopefully they don't keep doing that though otherwise some of us may end up with the same product two months in a row!

I'm really impressed too. This is my first Beauty Box (ever!) so I'm glad I got a good one. I know they gave me last months samples (probably because I signed up the last day possible) but it ended up working out better for me.  Hopefully they don't keep doing that though otherwise some of us may end up with the same product two months in a row!
I can see myself easily using every item in this box. I'm very pleased with this one. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just used the soap! It smelled yummy and the coffee grounds were an interesting exfoliant.
I want this box now too.

I am subscribing to BB, MyGlam and sample society already. I am thinking I should drop Myglam. This seems more like my cup of tea.

Back