The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I typed out all the cards on my blog if you want to read what each of them says. Its just some marketing materials though, nothing to terribly exciting. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh my! im so tempted!
claps.gif

Anyone else love that gingerbread soap?! @Diana the bag does have lesser known but useful items. I'm loving it so far.

Originally Posted by WarPaint1739 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else love that gingerbread soap?! @Diana the bag does have lesser known but useful items. I'm loving it so far.

I did! It was great. And I agree, these are definitely more "independent" brands, but these are great products, and THAT is what a sampling service should be, imo. I know that urban decay is going to be good, I didn't know anything about the eyeliner brand, but now I do!

I agree!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did! It was great. And I agree, these are definitely more "independent" brands, but these are great products, and THAT is what a sampling service should be, imo. I know that urban decay is going to be good, I didn't know anything about the eyeliner brand, but now I do!

Originally Posted by WarPaint1739 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really liked it too!

I'm probably going to order 3 bars of that soap lol. 
$4.80 is a tad high in my book but I'm going to test this for a couple weeks and then make a determination. I do love homemade type soaps though, I've been known to be a sucker for them.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

$4.80 is a tad high in my book but I'm going to test this for a couple weeks and then make a determination. I do love homemade type soaps though, I've been known to be a sucker for them.

I just looked on the website and it says 5.40, but the card said 4.80. Its a 4 oz bar for that price though, so it would probably last me forever. My arms are so soft after using it!

I'm so jealous! I'll let you guys know how the Suki Cleansing Bar is but I have a feeling it won't be as great as the gingerbread one!

My soap was kind of weird...it felt sticky on my skin afterwards. The feeling went away and it did keep my skin moisturized (which doesn't happen often!).

I LOVE the eyeliner!!! it really is long lasting!

Edit: I posted my full review of the two products that you guys didn't receive (the soap and eye cream) in my blog if anyone is interested!

I wore the eyeliner to a concert tonight, it wasn't really a sweaty concert but 8 hours later it looks as good as it did when I put it on. I'm impressed.

After reading all of this, I'm totally regretting not signing up to get one of these!

Originally Posted by cskeiser /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my box today too!  The same one as Sixela.  I think it's an awesome box considering the full size eyeliner alone is more than worth the value of the box.  It was also kind of nice not to have any "sneak peeks" and be totally surprised when it arrived and what it contained.  Right up there with Birchbox in my opinion... still waiting on my first month of MyGlam to arrive, as well as BeautyBox 5, and Sample Society...and I also subscribe to Beauty Army and Julep..... I'm hooked on these little packages! 

LOL! I get all these too, except for Julep because I get my nails done, and I also get Eco-Emi.  I just signed on for Lookbag last night. They said my 1st bag would ship Mar.1.  I LOVE getting these little boxes! Although MyGlam is definitely on the bubble for me because of the (lack of) quality in the Feb bag. 

I can''t wait for the 1st Sample Society and BB5, and my Lookbag!  Also waiting on Eco Emi to see how that is.

I HATE that there's no mail today!  (Although my hubby likes it because he's a mail carrier! LOL!)

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! I get all these too, except for Julep because I get my nails done, and I also get Eco-Emi.  I just signed on for Lookbag last night. They said my 1st bag would ship Mar.1.  I LOVE getting these little boxes! Although MyGlam is definitely on the bubble for me because of the (lack of) quality in the Feb bag. 

I can''t wait for the 1st Sample Society and BB5, and my Lookbag!  Also waiting on Eco Emi to see how that is.

I HATE that there's no mail today!  (Although my hubby likes it because he's a mail carrier! LOL!)

Yeah it sucks that there is no mail today, but also I'm off work so I really can't complain! Fortunately, I have a package coming via UPS today from Gifting Grace and my first Little Black bag should get here today via fedex. Hopefully tomorrow brings my BB5! 

So true! But currently I am already subscribed to BB (twice for march for the Teen Vogue  box!!), Sample Society, and BB5. I'm also eyeing Beauty Army, so we'll see, haha. I'm trying to keep my subscriptions under control, so I'm trying very, very hard to limit myself!

There is always next month!!

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So true! But currently I am already subscribed to BB (twice for march for the Teen Vogue  box!!), Sample Society, and BB5. I'm also eyeing Beauty Army, so we'll see, haha. I'm trying to keep my subscriptions under control, so I'm trying very, very hard to limit myself!
Hahha, I wish I had some control I'm subscribed to all that you mentioned plus a few more. Plus the double BB next month. yikes.

Back