The look bag!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So true! But currently I am already subscribed to BB (twice for march for the Teen Vogue  box!!), Sample Society, and BB5. I'm also eyeing Beauty Army, so we'll see, haha. I'm trying to keep my subscriptions under control, so I'm trying very, very hard to limit myself!

Beauty Army seems impressive! I'm waiting on my 1st box - should be here soon, I hope.  It's a good thing that most of these subs are in the $10 - $15 range or I'd be broke. Luckily my kids are grown and married, and I don't have any other expensive habits, so this is how I spend my "expendable" income ! LOL!  It's so much FUN!

BTW, don't think that you'll "outgrow" this beauty obsession! I'm 65 and mom is 88 and we still LOVE beauty products! She's always getting packages from QVC and HSN. I have to chuckle when SHE shows ME the latest Stila colors!  And people are always shocked when she tells them her age.  And of course I've never seen her with a grey hair! LOL!  

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BTW, don't think that you'll "outgrow" this beauty obsession! I'm 65 and mom is 88 and we still LOVE beauty products! She's always getting packages from QVC and HSN. I have to chuckle when SHE shows ME the latest Stila colors!  And people are always shocked when she tells them her age.  And of course I've never seen her with a grey hair! LOL!  

Hhahaha, that is so cute!

Haha, that is awesome! I wish my mom was more into beauty stuff-- she has one teeny little bag of makeup, and she already thinks that's overboard!

Oh, and I totally don't plan on outgrowing this obsession. It's way too much fun!

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Are those subs, too? 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah it sucks that there is no mail today, but also I'm off work so I really can't complain! Fortunately, I have a package coming via UPS today from Gifting Grace and my first Little Black bag should get here today via fedex. Hopefully tomorrow brings my BB5! 

Gifting grace is a website that Girlyenthusiast posted about, they are having a 50 percent off sale with the code febfamily. Little black bag is a sub, but its for accessories and stuff. its a bit expensive at 50/month, and I think this will be the only one I get.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gifting grace is a website that Girlyenthusiast posted about, they are having a 50 percent off sale with the code febfamily. Little black bag is a sub, but its for accessories and stuff. its a bit expensive at 50/month, and I think this will be the only one I get.
Okay, thanks for the info!

Pinktergal - You said that they responded saying they would ship your bag on Mar 1?  I wonder if you'll get this bag then since they usually ship on the 15th.  That would be exciting if you got this bag too, along with the March one!

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pinktergal - You said that they responded saying they would ship your bag on Mar 1?  I wonder if you'll get this bag then since they usually ship on the 15th.  That would be exciting if you got this bag too, along with the March one!

I wish I knew! They just said Mar 1 for my first bag, so I'll post when I get it.

Hello ladies,

I just received my look bag in the mail today. I'm so glad I decided to subscribe and I'm Very pleased with their service and products thus far. This is the only subscription that offered a hair, makeup, body, and skin item All in the same month (plus a perfume-my new obsession)!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello ladies,

I just received my look bag in the mail today. I'm so glad I decided to subscribe and I'm Very pleased with their service and products thus far. This is the only subscription that offered a hair, makeup, body, and skin item All in the same month (plus a perfume-my new obsession)!
smile.gif

I agree, the bag was so well rounded! 

I caved and signed up for next month.

As long as the company doesn't seem sketchy I figured I already wasted 10 bucks on myglam last month, why not.

I want to be your mom when I grow up!

I went to the "Past Samples" section on the site and the past samples are WAAAY different from what most here have gotten:

http://thelookstore.com/lookbagproducts.html

I wonder why that is. Only one thing I got was on that list. I feel like I missed out on a huge part of their bag.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone see this review? I wish this was my bag! I wonder why this person got so many different items...

http://www.solifestyle.com/2012/02/februarys-look-bag.html

Yeah I noticed that too a few days ago...I thought it was a mistake but now i'm not sure.

I haven't made my blog entry on it yet but I too didn't get everything what the girl in the blog listed above got.

Obliphica Hairkop Treatment (sachet size)
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner and pigments (full size liner, sample pigements)
Tela Beauty Organics Body Moisturizer (sample size)
Jus D'Amour perfume (sample size)
S.S. Soap Co. Gingerbread Soap (sample size)
Bonus: Shadow Shields

Hey guys, I know this is probably really late, but I would love to trade for the Cailyn liner and loose pigment shadow.  I have a ton of samples and would be willing to do a very generous trade to get those items unused! If anyone still has those items and would be interested please let me know!

Back