The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hrm...this sounds interesting. Homemade recipes are awesome!

So, it's suppose to make my skin smooth? hrm..what if i already have smooth skin? Will it do anything else?

If it can shrink pores...that'll truly be an experience :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, I broke out this morning....maybe it was the calabaza, prune and yogurt mask i read about and tried.....so maybe you all should NOT try it!!! BEWARE

I am def. trying this out tonight...i'm excited!

I love how you explained the different acids in the ingredients...

for acne...use panoxyl....the best cleanser ever!

I'm a product junkie and have used everything on my face, def. not the best thing for my face, but ever since i've started using panoxyl, my acne has cleared up....now, i'm just left with the SCARS! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

where do you buy molasses at? I have never even seen molasses..i think.

where do you buy molasses at? I have never even seen molasses..i think.

LOL you already got smooth skin, your lucky and youve got perfect skin from what i see in the photo.

But trying won't hurt, tell me what do you do to get skin that healthy?

This sounds very interesting. I think I'll pick up the ingrediants and post my results tomorrow.

I'm giving it a try. I have the mask on as I type this. I'll let you know how things turned out by Monday or Tuesday.

To the best of my knowledge, yes, it's good practice to wash your face before any kind of mask, so that :

1) Your skin won't be soaking in the yucky stuff back in again,

2) The mask will absorb better.

Also, if you're doing a nourishing mask, it's a good idea to exfoliate first, to maximize absorbtion.

Nice recipe. Sounds very interesting. I'll try it and let you know after 2x a day for 3 days.

Back