The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Misslovely, wow after all the great reviews i want to try this. i have a question what are the brands of molasses, acv and yeast do you use? i dont cook must so i have no idea. and do you this its ok for sensitive rosacea skin?

Lol, I've ONLY heard about molasses from horsefeed :lol:

I learned a new word today! Didn't know what yeast was, lol.

okie i this is what i bought today;

1 bottle of BRAGGS ACV

1 packet of Brewer's yeast(very fine powder form)

1 packet of organic sugar molasses(looks more like a brown sugar)

so before im gonna mix these things, did i get those items up correctly?Just wanna make sure.. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh my god... that makes me sound completely skin-obsessed! I spend loads of time on my skin!

Did this work for you? I didnt know molasses came in this form, I was thinking the ooey gooey liquid form.

Funny I was going to make molasses cookies this weekend, so I better buy extra molasses to give this mask a try. So I am curious if this kind of molasses is better to use than the liquid?

I havent tried it yet Cissy.I think what MissLovely meant is the liquid molasses!Ohhh i didnt notice that!! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But then i was thinking if i can melt those molasses into pan and turn into a liquid..?hmmm

Lolz for ur cookies, i think the sugary molasses is better(IMO)

Im interested in trying this mask. But Im afraid it'll be one of those which people rave about but dont work for me. I tried chickpea before and it didnt do much despite the raves.

Is the effect of the mask short term? Like glowy skin, even skintone is only tempory? Will the effects depreciate after many uses? I've been using juic beauty apple peel mask. Initially it helped to fade my red marks. But not anymore.

goddes, like u, i will always face the same problem too(when it comes to certain things!) I would just do this mask in very small bowl and test it at one side of my face, to see any reaction or something

OK so I gave this a try tonight. I cant say that I see big results, but I did only leave it on for like 10 minutes. After putting it on I realized it would be bad if I am allergic to this, lol. So luckily all seems well for that. So I will try again tomorrow and do for the full 20 minutes.

Also no one mentioned how they put it on, but I used the cotton pads that I put my toner on with, and did like three layers.

Hi ladies, I just want to give an update after using it for the first time last night and this morning. My face has been glowing and I am surprised at how smooth it has become, even more so than when I put on my Fresh Sugar face polish. I am really amazed!

I usually put on foundation to cover my blemished and pimple-prone face but I'm gonna skip it today! I will put on some before and after pictures if I have time. Can't tell if this is a long-term or short-term effect, but I am very pleased. Thanks Miss Lovely for the recipe! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These are the ingredients I used:

4 tbsp John Mountain organic molasses

1 tbsp rice vinegar (I like it much better than ACV)

1 bag of normal yeast, not the quick-rising type

Since the mixture was watery, I added about 1/2 tbsp of flour.

Also, I added a tiny bit of bee royal jelly, like half a teaspoon, because that stuff is effective in fighting bacterial infections on my face.

Have to try this one i'm tired of foundation and I don't wanna be depended on foundation all my life. This Sounds like a good solution.

I don't know, I think I've always used honey or corn syrup to substitute in recipes.

Latest posts

Back