The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you have the mask on, wouldn't it harden and be quite difficult to get off?

Does it clear up your acne?

Would it be okay to still be using fake tanner on your face when using this mask?

Actually its quite easy to remove with water. I don't have much acne so I cannot tell whether it works in getting rid of acne or not. I don't use tanners either, but no chemical reactions should happen because the ingredients are all natural products.

It won't cause breakouts, why? Because it doesn't clog pores. And in a book I read, it states information on ALPHA-HYDROXY ACIDS (AHAs) and these are exfoliants derived from acids. Could be citrus, gycolic (molasses is gycolic, sugar cane), or they could be malic acid (from apples), tartaric acids (grapes and wine), or lactic acids (from tomatoes or sour milk).As a result, dead skin cells fall off, revealing fresh soft skin underneath. They even out skin tone. But becareful, don't overuse them. These acids are also good for discoloration and blotchy skin.

These acids are used in many facial products for acne and other skin problems. So that makes molasses a thumps up! And don't worry except to overdo it because when these acids reveal new skin they can get irritated from sun. So use up your sunscreen and don't delay in trying this five-star recipes out!!

Does anyone know what kind of molasses to use? Because there is dark and light molasses. Does it matter?

I tried both and I can conclude that dark molasses is 100% better. light molasses has no effect.

Miss Lovely

Those sound like great results, Miss lovely :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't think I will try it though, I've recently developed very sensitive skin and the sheer mention of ACV makes me feel itchy and tingly!

Might try molasses by it's self though, if I can keep my self from eatting it!(mm I love molasses)

Latest posts

Back