The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been using this for the past two weeks. When I first mixed the ingredients, the yeast would not dissolve and it was runny...but in the morning it was a little thicker and the yeast was dissolved I apply it at night time before bed (my husband is scared of me when I put it on..lol). All in all it is a good everyday mask. Softens my skin, doesn't make me break out and very inexpensive.:clap

Thanks for sharing. May I ask what the mask is for? Does it help with clogged pores at all? If I use exfoliators, will it be too much to add this mask into my routine, do you think?

Thanks.

LOL, how are you? from the results i got, i can sum up that this mask is best for uneven skin and blemishes, also scars from old acne get lighter. its the kind of mask that recovers your skin and releases great results in a short time.

this mask cn be used for all skin types, i use exfoliatants and its still working great.

Hi, new here and I'm gonna give it a whirl! I don't have any yeast or I would try it right now!:whistling:

I am going to try it and even if it doesn't work out I can use the ingredients for other things such as hair care and food recipes.

o ... i 4got about his .. i bookmarked it .. but never tried it.... i already have peach fuzz all over my face .. .and i was a lil scared about the yeast making it worse .... LoL

ok, let me see if I understood you. Are you saying that you do not put the yeast anymore because it thickens your facial hair? How do you do it then, just the molasses and acv??

I really wanna try this out, but I don’t want more facial hair are the results just as good without the yeast?

Thanks

Hey there everybody? This recipe is great even without the yeast, but yeast itself is a life saver to the skin, but the main ingredient here is the molasses. please girls, do try it out and tell me what kind of results u experienced. if u want full results eleinys, then use it with yeast but not for more than 3 days. i learnt that fact a few weeks ago that if an ingredient has negatve long term effects then use it in smaller doses or just dont use it extensively.

Hope everything works out, btw, ive been using olive oil recently as a moisturizer and i never grew one pimple again!

ciao!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok, thanks Miss Lovely I'll try it once and then see how it goes. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> btw I do know about the olive oil but is not so good for my face, is too moiturizing so I can't do it daily or else I'll be a bottle of olive oil walking :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Okay, i was so excited to try it, last night i did. I mixed it together and put it in the fridge for apprx 3 hours then applied for 20 min. My skin had no redness at all and was very soft and moisturized. For the cost i def think worth it, i will let you all know if the results improve: although i can't see myself dedicating 40 min a day to using this mask, it is too mesy to be able to do very much while it is on.

And thank you for sharing this recipe with us Mrs Lovely

iv got a question, well my mom went shopping and i asked her to get me some molasses, she looked with the syrups and honeys but couldnt find any. So she phoned me asking what molasses was and so she decided to look in the baking section and has come home with molasses cane sugar! as she couldnt find any of the syrup stuff. So can this be used instead or should i heat it up into a syrup and would that be ok? :icon_conf

i used this mask last night. i think my skin is much more smooth today. its glowy. :11a:

Try asking someone that works in the store. I, myself don't buy it from the store, my mom does and I don't know where she gets it, lol. I have never heard of Molasses sugar cane stuff, but if it will turn to syrup after heating, go and try it, it couldn't harm you even if it didn't work.

Hope it works out for you!

Latest posts

Back