The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, i just took a trip to the kitchen, the yeast is called something like Fleischman's Bakery Format. Hope u get it.

:icon_smil

LOL! I was thinking of finding a recipe that contains yeast for the scalp. Ill let you all know if I ever do come up with one! :whistling:

I went to the store today and I found only 2 bottles of molasses. One was "full flavor".. the other was "mild flavor". I went with the mild flavor. I hope it its the right one! :icon_smil

So it's on my face right now and boy does it stink.

My eyes were watering for a few minutes. I have 17 minutes to go! :scared:

Cross your fingers for me!

Hi, asiaticgirl....So what was your outcome?

This sounds very interesting, I may have to try this one. I may have to dilute the ACV though....cuz my skin is pretty sensitive to ACV.

Anyone else try this with results to share?

I was actually amazed. I was doubtful.. thinking that the things I wanted to get rid of would never go away! But when I woke up this morning, all my small bumps on my forehead were almost all gone! The small red patches on my cheeks were gone and my face just felt so much smoother. And this was my first time! I was very very shocked and awed. It's freakin' awesome. I have it on again right now, hopefully it'll do some more magic on my facial skin! :clap

The only thing I didn't like was that.. I have small dry patches on my skin from winter and it dried it out even more. But I put on moisturizer and wah-lah.. all fixed!

i really wanna try this out, but i dont want more facial hair:scared: are the results just as good without the yeast?

Hey everyone

About the thicker facial hair, its really funny, but its not that bad (I hope I never exaggerated so much earlier).

But I think its best to leave the yeast in the recipe, it really works, but when I started to drop it out it never did the same.

WOW Asiatisgirl, your results sound great! Im happy it worked for u!

it will be such a meany if it doesnt work that good without it:scared: i hope it does though, it sounds great.

hmmm, well if it doesnt make your hair that much thicker i quess ill try the yeast. ill jus avoid putting it where hair may grow, lol

Will this make the hair on my eyebrows grow thicker if I just plaster it over? :wacko: I'm growing out my hair again and if it really does make it thicker.. I'll do my eyebrows too! :laughno:

It wont hurt at all to try it out on your eyebrows. It just might be a little difficult to wash out, dont you think?

OK, I tried the mask tonight. Actually it's still on (have 10 more min to go). As I sit here with some of it dripping into my mouth and off my chin onto my leg, I'm sure I did something wrong. Is it supposed to be this runny? Mind you, Kitchen is a foreign land - what flavor jelly do you want on your PB&J?

I bought active dry yeast. When I went to the store this afternoon and asked where they hid the yeast, the lady asked me whether I wanted the refrigerated or non-refrigerated type. Like what? How should I know? I didn't even know there were two types! So I bought the non-refrigerated stuff and specifically pick the only one they had that wasn't a "super quick rising". The yeast thingies are just floating in the mix. Are they supposed to dissolve? What's the function of the yeast anyway?

Well, at least the stuff dripping into my mouth is good tasting - LOL.

Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

Kathy

I did the mask tonight for the first time (see above post - not very successful - lol). My skin felt nice afterwards - not dramatic, but nice.

I wasn't sure if I should have put an ACV toner on afterwards ... thinking of all the vinegar my skin had already absorbed with the mask.

Everybody's prolly asleep (I'm a real night owl), so I skipped the toner tonight, but did apply my usual nightly products.

Kathy

This sounds great! I'm a little late to this thread, but thanks for posting!!

I would love to try this mask and post results. I have Molasses and ACV..about the yeast, though...is it powdered yeast? We have yeast here that you can buy in like a chunk..but I think I'm going to have to buy the powdered stuff...

Thanks!...and yeah..I'll post my results, too. Ohh..I'm getting stoked!

I love trying new things that work!

from any grocery market, or where ever u buy ur groceries. hope things work out for u... :satisfied:

Back