The most magical skin recipe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so tempted to give this a try. Has anyone else who tried it notice facial hair getting thicker?

I've finally tried this and I must say, I'm impressed. People have commented on how clear and "beautiful" my skin looks. (They don't know I've done this mask.) This is an inexpensive, smelly remedy that I will somehow work into my routine.

Oh...personal specs: I have 45 yr. old skin, genetically blessed with large pores. I've used spf moisturizers for 15 years. I live on the face of the sun so exposure is daily. I'm no beauty nor am I an old wrinkled prune. (yet) :add_wegbrech: VERY oily T-Zone, dry cheeks.

Let me know if you're interested in what I used or anything.

P.

Thanks, I have to try too, if I won't find Molasses instead i use honey, i guess same effect...

Hi everyone!

I was away for two months and never got to check back at the forums.

It seems everyone loved the recipe. I wonder if I can find a recipe with less irritation to people and less stink with the same effect.

Maybe lemon juice to substitute the ACV?

I don't think honey will give the same effect as molasses.

The girl that posted this recipe (where I got it from)

said that it should be used for three consecutive days. But personally I do it every other day now for three days, and then I do the same next month.

You are all welcome, and its great to hear that you got good results.

Miss Lovely

I just read a recipe in nytimes mag: Pumpkin (full of enzymes), prunes and yogurt. Boil pumpin til soft, steam prunes put in blender along with yogurt. I couldnt find pumpkin so I used calabaza which is in the same family and the results were pretty god. My skin looked clean and supple.

Can people post specific ingredient brands they're using? And how many are still getting good results with this - plus how often are you using it?

So I need to add yeast to my shopping list when I go to Kroger tomorrow then.

I have molasses for the stew chicken, and apple cider vinegar for the barbeque sauce.

I guess I'll knead 2 bread while I wait for my mask to set.

Ah tryin dis tomorrow!!!

Last week I did this skin rehab where I steamed my face twice that week and exfoliated. I used the mask once a day and now I feel softer smoother skin. My acne scars faded and I had two blackheads on my cheek that i was able to extract easily without pain or hardship LOL

So I guess once a day is fine...Try the recipe and tell me what you think and how it worked for you!

Latest posts

Back