The Posh Pod discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I already canceled my paypal subscription and I am going to still receive this one box, I am fine with that.

I feel like shes belittling me or something when I have LEGITIMATE questions, everyone is going to want to know the answers. I will not pay you to be rude to me.

If I was that way with my customers I wouldn't HAVE customers!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know, I already canceled my paypal subscription and I am going to still receive this one box, I am fine with that.

I feel like shes belittling me or something when I have LEGITIMATE questions, everyone is going to want to know the answers. I will not pay you to be rude to me.

If I was that way with my customers I wouldn't HAVE customers!

Yeah it does seem VERY condescending, are you going to bring up the glossybox thing? 

I want to but I don't know how to. Plus I am pretty upset right now and I don't know if I can email her back without going off on her LOL

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah it does seem VERY condescending, are you going to bring up the glossybox thing? 

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Another question, how do they get Sephora samples? I'm fairly certain that they do not wholesale their samples. I think I'll ask Sephora if they are partnered with "Posh Pod" in any way.

From Beauty Talk:

Hi lowrah,

Sephora is not currently affiliated with any monthly beauty sampling services. I just did a search on the company and it looks very fraudulent. From what I've read a lot of people are reporting that it's a big scam.

Whimsically yours,Janine

Honestly? With their response, I'd just be blunt and tell them that they used a Glossy Box picture, and all the other fishy going ons. Are they rated at all with the Better Business Bureau?

(Edit: Didn't see the part about you going off on her. Go for it!)

I want to but I don't know how to. Plus I am pretty upset right now and I don't know if I can email her back without going off on her LOL

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is not worth the time anymore.

Vanessa, be really careful with this woman. She dropping in words like "defamation" and hinting at unfounded accusations of criminal activity. You have neither slandered or defamed the company nor have you accused them of anything, but this woman is definitely inching close to making accusations herself. She is protesting far too much as well!

They also mentioned that Victoria Secret sponsored their pod for March/April. Does anyone know if this is true ?

That doesn't look like anything victoria's secret would be out, imo. 

Originally Posted by JennyDBV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They also mentioned that Victoria Secret sponsored their pod for March/April. Does anyone know if this is true ?

That makes me wonder if they read here.

I never said anything about it.. I was going to screen cap them but forgot.

I feel bad in a way, I don't want her to feel attacked or anything but I had real questions and she kind of jumped down my throat then just canceled my payment, maybe its for the better.

Suddenly, their youtube videos are private. FISHY.

Makes me wish I had screencapped them.

Oh you know what, she does read here. Zadi posted it on their wall asking them a question, they probably came back here and that might be where she got the idea that unknowing persons or groups were talking about her items being fake ):

Oh you know what, she does read here. Zadi posted it on their wall asking them a question, they probably came back here and that might be where she got the idea that unknowing persons or groups were talking about her items being fake ):

I'm sure she is reading here. I don't think its a good idea to ever mention ~we were discussing at MuT~ because that is a good way to make it seem like an attack. That said, I still don't trust this company and haven't since the first time I saw their website. If she wants to change our minds, maybe she should take into consideration the criticisms we are giving, and be slightly less defensive (and rude) to paying customers. 

I agree. I emailed to ask why she canceled my payment and I am waiting for a reply. The emails back and forth with her and I were fine until that last one, gave me the feeling like she had to defend herself for some reason, which is not true. I was just asking as everyone here wanted to know.

I'm sure she is reading here. I don't think its a good idea to ever mention ~we were discussing at MuT~ because that is a good way to make it seem like an attack. That said, I still don't trust this company and haven't since the first time I saw their website. If she wants to change our minds, maybe she should take into consideration the criticisms we are giving, and be slightly less defensive (and rude) to paying customers. 

Hey, go for it. With that kind of rude treatment, she deserves it.

I don't buy the "we don't post authentic photos because we don't want to give out info that counterfeiters can use" argument. Pretty sure you can look at Chanel or Nordstrom and find plenty of photos of what the authentic items actually look like. Geez. This is totally sketchy idiocy. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't buy the "we don't post authentic photos because we don't want to give out info that counterfeiters can use" argument. Pretty sure you can look at Chanel or Nordstrom and find plenty of photos of what the authentic items actually look like. Geez. This is totally sketchy idiocy. 

Yeah chanel's website doesn't seem to be concerned with hiding or obscuring pictures of their merchandise not sure why these guys are. 

Back