• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TheBalm 50% off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol i know this is not the right place for a "omg i dont need to buy anything" guilt trip.

i really really want sexy mama but i've used my sephora points traded a lot to get my hands on a bunch of sample finishing powders (mufe, tarte, laura mercier, etc) so having a full sized one is silly! also, i'm getting new nail polish fever and we all know how dangerous that can be... 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too. So now I'm thinking, do I really need more eyeshadow/blushes?!

Did you buy the Hot Ticket holiday set? I got one at TJX for $10 with Goldfinger, Counterfeit, Better Off Red,Dodged a Bullet, and Disco Ball.

Anyone know what their shipping rate is? or if there's free shipping if you order a certain amount?

They're launching NEW BLUSHES on Monday!! I was so going to resist, but with new blushes, I just can't. I love their blushes & it's been SO long since they have released new blushes! I have been waiting.. lol!

Originally Posted by kd1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know what their shipping rate is? or if there's free shipping if you order a certain amount?
Before, it was always free shipping within the US, but I think over the past few months, it has been around $5-6 for shipping. I don't know if they will offer free shipping with a certain amount.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're launching NEW BLUSHES on Monday!! I was so going to resist, but with new blushes, I just can't. I love their blushes & it's been SO long since they have released new blushes! I have been waiting.. lol!

Before, it was always free shipping within the US, but I think over the past few months, it has been around $5-6 for shipping. I don't know if they will offer free shipping with a certain amount.
The new blushes look GORGEOUS. I'm eyeing a few.  Gosh dang it & their cute packaging too. 

Sounds like I'm going to be picking up some new blushes on Monday. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm always worried with sales like this that all of the good stuff will be sold out by the time I get around to ordering!

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you buy the Hot Ticket holiday set? I got one at TJX for $10 with Goldfinger, Counterfeit, Better Off Red,Dodged a Bullet, and Disco Ball.
Yes, that's the one!

Yes, that's the one!
Nice. I really like theBalm, just wish I could wear more of their stuff. I got another set from them at TJX that had tinted moisturizer, concealers, and Sexy Mama. The set was in light/medium so everything is too dark for me except the a Sexy Mama, but it was cheaper than buying SM on its own.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nice. I really like theBalm, just wish I could wear more of their stuff. I got another set from them at TJX that had tinted moisturizer, concealers, and Sexy Mama. The set was in light/medium so everything is too dark for me except the a Sexy Mama, but it was cheaper than buying SM on its own.
I got that exact set, too!  Will it work for you in summer or if you self-tan?

ughhh damn new blushes. I need more blush like I need more eyeshadow and I don't need that lol. BUT I WANT.

Since theBalm's site is down, where is the best place to find a list of all of their products. I want to be prepared on April 1st!

does anyone know how much you have to spend for free shipping? I was planning on getting one thing but now I want more lol

Originally Posted by diana16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does anyone know how much you have to spend for free shipping? I was planning on getting one thing but now I want more lol
I could be wrong, but I think it is $50.

do you guys think anything will sell out from the 50% sale? I want one of the new blushes but i'm scared I won't get any in time!

I'm sure it will be fine... But this is coming from the girl that will keep refreshing hautelook until my computer cries.

do you guys think anything will sell out from the 50% sale? I want one of the new blushes but i'm scared I won't get any in time!

Back