• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TheBalm 50% off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have tan/olive skin and i found the bronzer to be much too dark for me....
I definitely have to blend, blend, blend!  I do enjoy using it as a contour, though.

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love both of those!  I use Betty as a very light blush (it's shimmery) and Bahama Mama, though dark, looks great if used lightly as a bronzer/contour.  It's a great dark matte color with absolutely no orange tones.
Thanks! I think I made up my shopping list: Bahama Mama, Sexy Mama, Hot Mama, and 4 or 5 of the new Instains! Haha, ok maybe I'm getting a little carried away here. 
smiletongue.gif

Someone on a blog said it might start either midnight est or pst.

Also how much do blushes normally cost? i've only ever gotten their stuff from tj maxx (got hot mama, bahama mama, and a lip gloss for $10!!)

The blushes are normally $20, the Instain blushes will be $22. This sale will be so bad for my wallet.

Ladies... I want everything. My parents just visited in from California and gave my older sister and I a really nice "Easter Basket" in the form of some cash which could be used for something more responsible.. Or blushes and polishes and cutely packaged everythings. My wallet weeps... But as a college student who works 30 hours a week and can responsibly manage money/afford to eat/pay rent/not hit up the parents for cash... I deserve to pick stuff up! Yeah? Anyway, my game plan is to get: -Mai Billsbepaid -the coral lip stick (maybe idk if it will look good on me.) -that coral nail polish -MAYBE blush. I don't really wear it. -maybe a serum? Anyone like those?

Does anyone know what time this will start? I spend so much at the mall yesterday but a couple of more dollars wont hurt lol

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'll be up late, so I'll be checking midnight EST and PST lol... yeesh
I wish I could be up late, but I have to get up at 6 am to get ready to go to work. Hmm maybe I'll just get up earlier then.. AAAAAHH, I'm so excited! 
icon_eek.gif
 I sure hope the new blushes are also on sale. I think I'm hoarding all their cheek powders. bwahahaha 
laughno.gif

I wish I could be up late, but I have to get up at 6 am to get ready to go to work. Hmm maybe I'll just get up earlier then.. AAAAAHH, I'm so excited! 
icon_eek.gif
 I sure hope the new blushes are also on sale. I think I'm hoarding all their cheek powders. bwahahaha 
laughno.gif
I work nights, so I'm usually up late. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm leaning towards 2-3 blushes and a palette. Try to go around $50 and consider it an early birthday present to myself lol.

I have been waiting to try them. I hope they do not do something crazy like raise all the prices on stuff so the 50% is not as great as I am hoping it will be. I wish I could see their products so I could decide what I want. Probably an eyeshadow palette at least ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dekilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been waiting to try them. I hope they do not do something crazy like raise all the prices on stuff so the 50% is not as great as I am hoping it will be. I wish I could see their products so I could decide what I want. Probably an eyeshadow palette at least ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's also what I am worried about, because clothes companies do that all the time.

I'm planning on getting a couple of blushes, the sexy mama and a lipstick (or two...heh). does anyone know what the shipping is? Is it free after $50?

Originally Posted by kd1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess the sale starts 12am PST
icon_sad.gif
When I called them to ask, they said it would not be at midnight, but in the morning hours. I don't know if they're just saying that so I wouldn't know when it will actually start.

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I called them to ask, they said it would not be at midnight, but in the morning hours. I don't know if they're just saying that so I wouldn't know when it will actually start.
Damn! I'm awake waiting on the website to be back up...but I do need to sleep pretty soon since it's almost midnight here.

Back