• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

TheBalm 50% off!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eek! I was also hoping it would be midnight since tomorrow I have a clinical rotation from 8a-8p and won't be around a computer until about 930-10PM!! By 10PM I feel like a lot of awesome stuff (palettes) or certain colors might be sold out. I'm going to have to sit this one out by force, hope everybody else gets awesome things 
icon_sad.gif
 It's ok I know you guys will make me proud LOL 

Right?! I think they underestimated us! I need sleep!

Originally Posted by ruhimaach /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn! I'm awake waiting on the website to be back up...but I do need to sleep pretty soon since it's almost midnight here.

Ooh, just did my taxes. I do not owe $150 as I had been expecting. I'm actually getting a refund! I can add a few more things to my shopping list now! Too bad it probably won't be live when I'm on the bus in my way to work in the morning (6am Pacific time in order to get to work by 7am. It sucks, but I *do* get to leave at 4pm when most of my coworkers are stuck there for another hour).

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That sucks I was hoping It said a full24hrs wishful thinking
it DID say that! guess they didn't mean it?

it just says first 24 hours. they can conceivably make it 24 hours long without it starting at midnight (the first 24 hours of the new site being up, is how i interpreted it)

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When I called them to ask, they said it would not be at midnight, but in the morning hours. I don't know if they're just saying that so I wouldn't know when it will actually start.
Morning hours? how does that even make sense?

I'm assuming they mean anywhere from 5-11am PST since they're based in SF.

Ugh, I wish they were specific about it because 'morning hours' is so broad. 

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know. . I'm worried that the stuff I want will sell out if I fall asleep and am late!
I'm banking on it not selling out (at least the things I'm looking at) and heading to bed. I figure that they're still a relatively small company and since the sale was not at all advertised anywhere else, I can hopefully wake up a few minutes early and buy before class.

I remember getting to the Hautelook sale two hours late and just about everything still being available, and I expect that hautelook has so much more traffic than thebalm.com does. 

Fingers crossed that I'm not wrong. 

I can stay up til 3 or 4.. but they're based out of Cali, so I wonder if they'll pick like 7am PST or EST... dang lol. Do I wait or sleep?

screw this 
doze.gif
 if you're gonna have a sale at least post up some more details >:[ i'm gonna sleep. if my stuff isn't there in the morning then oh effin well lols but i'm waking up at 6 to do other things so.......... we'll see :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

screw this 
doze.gif
 if you're gonna have a sale at least post up some more details >:[ i'm gonna sleep. if my stuff isn't there in the morning then oh effin well lols but i'm waking up at 6 to do other things so.......... we'll see :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Im waking up at 5, I'll instagram you if anything changes! Nighty night! Cant wait for my box!

Latest posts

Back