Urban Decay Oz the Great & Powerful Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know when these will be online @ Sephora? They keep saying early February for stores, but nothing about online. I'm so tempted to just buy from UD right now, but I kinda want my points!

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone know when these will be online @ Sephora? They keep saying early February for stores, but nothing about online. I'm so tempted to just buy from UD right now, but I kinda want my points!
Totally how I'm feeling now =/ late Jan/early Feb.

I just saw the swatches and while they look great, I'm not as excited now..boo. I'll probably still try and pick up Glinda .. was that right?..lol

I so don't need more eyeshadows or palettes but I love the Theodora palette. I'm pretty sure I'll buy it once it's on Sephora's site! 

I said I did not want these but after seeing Temptalia's Glinda swatches and Karen of Makeup and Beauty Blog's of Theodora's I WANT THEM both!  Curses!

After seeing Temptalia's swatches of Theodora, I want it! I already have so many neutrals, but uggggggh it looks so nice >.>

I'll buy both of them. I don't mind that the shadows are not all bright bc I have Vice and plan on getting the new Urban Ammo. I am going to wait until the next time there's a sale. Ulta's next sale excludes UD, but Sephora Chic Week and UD's spring FF were in last April and March if I remember.

I'm definitely going to get Glinda. I saw swatches and was sold after that. I'm just waiting for Sephora to get it online since I don't live near a store.

I LOVE the Theodora lip pencil but out of the entire palette the only eyeshadow I could see myself using frequently would be Spell, and that's only half of a shadow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so who is getting these palette(s) and which one(s) are you planning to pick up? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am getting Glinda once it hits Sephora.  I am intrigued by the iridescent shadows, but the glittery duo freaks me out.  Argh, I have so much UD... BOS4, both Nakeds, both Funs, and Smoked.  (Granted, I won the Smoked and the Fun, but still.)   Glinda is just too pretty for me to pass up!

I am getting Glinda once it hits Sephora.  I am intrigued by the iridescent shadows, but the glittery duo freaks me out.  Argh, I have so much UD... BOS4, both Nakeds, both Funs, and Smoked.  (Granted, I won the Smoked and the Fun, but still.)   Glinda is just too pretty for me to pass up!
Lols tell me about it >.< i have a lot of urban decay palettes too (hopefully I can post my makeup collection soon once my bf & i get the alex drawer at ikea) but it seems like I can never have enough of them :/ especially Urban Decay since I love them so muuuch! Do you think that you'll pick up Theodora later on before they stop selling it??

I LOVE the Theodora lip pencil but out of the entire palette the only eyeshadow I could see myself using frequently would be Spell, and that's only half of a shadow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Im pretty sure that at least someone will try to sell the lip pencil alone (at a ridiculous price) ..

Im pretty sure that at least someone will try to sell the lip pencil alone (at a ridiculous price) ..
Maybe I can convince my mum she needs the palette and then nab Spell and the lip pencil for myself haha. She does keep asking me to teach her how to do her eyeshadow and she loves browns..

Originally Posted by norther /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe I can convince my mum she needs the palette and then nab Spell and the lip pencil for myself haha. She does keep asking me to teach her how to do her eyeshadow and she loves browns..
yeaaaah! try that then ;D haha

Lols tell me about it >.< i have a lot of urban decay palettes too (hopefully I can post my makeup collection soon once my bf & i get the alex drawer at ikea) but it seems like I can never have enough of them :/ especially Urban Decay since I love them so muuuch! Do you think that you'll pick up Theodora later on before they stop selling it??
How are you reading my mind?!  I was just talking to my husband about the Ikea Alex!  Makeup Soul Sisters, that's it. ;-)  I think I will pass on Theodora, as I have so many browns and greens already! 

By the way, Sephora will sell these on the January 27th!  (Got the info from their Facebook page.)

How are you reading my mind?!  I was just talking to my husband about the Ikea Alex!  Makeup Soul Sisters, that's it. ;-)  I think I will pass on Theodora, as I have so many browns and greens already!  By the way, Sephora will sell these on the January 27th!  (Got the info from their Facebook page.)
Since I made VIB, I have those free shipping and 10% off coupons. I'll place an order for Glinda and get it on the great promos they have! Maybe cash in my 275 points for another reward, if there's anything that strikes my fancy lol. After looking at swatches again(!) and seeing the colors applied, I'm back on board! Thank goodness it's about time to do my taxes..I know where I'll be spending a chunk of my money lol.

Back