What are the worst drugstore products I can avoid

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
~Loreal eye makeup remover- pure crap...didn't work and burned my eyes

~Loreal e/s

~Covergirl e/s

~Maybelline e/s

~Covergirl lipgloss

I too hated that Covergirl masc in the purple tube, and for me all covergirl products don't work. Also maybeline eyeshadows

Maybelline Great Lash -- so liquidy and blah!

L'Oreal eyeshadows -- no pigmentation

Cover Girl LE and VP -- although, I love to use the brush as a lash-comb. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

L'Oreal True Match concealer -- it's orangey on me, even though the powder and foundation work fine

L'Oreal lipsticks have a funny smell, at least IME.

Neutrogena Mineral Makeup (eyeshadow and foundation) -- no color/coverage.

Neutrogena Cooling Hydragel lip gloss -- I liked them at first (even though they're really sticky), but after a while they lost the "tingly" feel and got liquidy.

Ok.. I think that's it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i generally don't like covergirl or maybelline mu. the colors are not vibrant

enough for my skin tone

(i have light-med olive skin)

Well, I seem to have something against anything Cover Girl. I specially despise their foundations they all have pink undertones. I think they look fake.

Well, I think it's going to be different for each person. There are very few products that EVERYONE will agree are horrible.

For me, Maybelline Great Lash was just to watery and smeary.

CoverGirl TruBlend powder foundation actually works better for me than department store foundations. I know most people don't like it, though...

i think all maybelline products suck. except for their ultra liner(liquid). N.Y.C is awful too unless your just trying something out. jordana also bad. loreal because its expensive and crappy. Cover Girl can be a hit or miss i think their pencil liner ssucks but theri smoothwear liner is ok.

- covergirl clean foundation, ugh smells like cleaner

- rimmel e/s

- neutrogena mineral sheers, no pigmentation

- great lash

- rimmel mascara, besides lyrca extender

- wet n wild eyeliner,

-jane bronzer, too sparkly

- rimmel cool touch e/s

-

I like some of l'oreals e/s!

-

Jane bronzers could pass as MAC msf's on me! They have the same look. I suppose if you're not into that, you wouldn't like it...but I LOVE it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybelline Lash Stylist, if there's ever any makeup product that's a piece of s**t, this is it! I gave it many chances over, but it keeps clumping like crazy complete with S shaped ends!

normal_1169733908.jpg

Covergirl

Rimmel Lipsticks The closest shade to nude that I found was "Birthday suit" but it has some sort of red pigmentation making me look 10 years older than necessary.

Maybelline Wet Shine nail polish The colours were quite nice, but the sparkly bits were hard to remove. More subtle colours, like the light creamy pink required 3 or so layers.

Rimmel Cool Matte Not really any coverage haha..

However, there were a few great drugstore products that worked well for me, including, Maybelline Dream Mousse blush and the L'oreal Wear Infinite range.

Haha... I'll keep trying, I don't intend to waste money on one MAC colour eyeshadow.

Maybelline and Rimmel eyeshadows

and I may be in the minority, but all Revlon ColorStay foundations make me break out badly

I've hated all drugstore foundations, concealers, and powders I've tried.

Maybelline and CG e/s - no coverage or staying power

Rimmel mascara - clumped and then came off

Maybelline Wet Shine nail polish - hardly any pigmentation

Wet N' Wild pencils - feel like a small knife being dragged across my skin

Back