What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to other people's hair?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when women dye their hair blonde or auburn and their eyebrows are a dark black brown. It looks so unnatural. I also hate it when women color their hair a shade that doesn't go with their skin tone. I also hate it when women have all gray hair and they wear it long. It looks like hell.

Poker straight, flat hair. Dull. Boring. Lifeless. Ugly.

Bleach blonde hair with 2+ inches of roots. A liiittle root can look quite good but not inches.

Super long, unstyled hair. Boring.

Hair extensions. Tacky.

Blonde hair with black underneath.

Rat tails in the back. You know, shaved head with that little trail of hair where your head meets your neck at the back? Ugh.

-Skunk highlight. Like, you're naturally brunette but wanted to throw in some thick ass blonde highlights.

-Emo hair all in the face like woah.

-Chola hair. Wearing hella scrunchies and hairsprayed the eff out.

-Greasy hair! Omg, especially with baby oil. Eww. Makes me gag thinking about it.

-Splitting your bangs in two and putting them to the side. Reminds me of Jr. High.

-I call this the Mexican Soccer cut on men: everything is a buzz cut EXCEPT for a big of hair in the front that is made flopped down or spiked up. Usually dyed blonde. Wtf?

-Cornrows. It's a style reserved for few men like Omarion. But for white girls to start wearing it.... no.

-Hair with no body/volume. Flat hair is okay, but I'm speaking about the ones who get no trims and the hair looks dead and frizzy. Eesh.

-Spiky hair on boys. And if dyed blonde... omg!

Bleh.

2i0ayx5.jpg

I hate the soccer cuts too Celly! I think it's gross when guys dye their hair. It looks weird and fake. David Beckham looks ok though
wink.gif

I have so many. Guys with long hair that don't keep it up. Don't get me wrong I love long hair on guys, I just hate it when it's greasy and knotted. The lassy hair, that's hair dyed in layers so it looks like dog hair. The chunky kelly clarkson streaks....AHHHH! I could go on but it's getting to me XD

Mullets, though I do like reverse mullets when done properly.

When a girls tracks are showing.

When a girl tries to put her hair into a ponytail... even though she has no hair to fit into a ponytail...

Dirty fro's. I love the look, but please...make sure there's no lint in there.

Thats all I can think of right now
biggrin.gif

LOL! I live in Louisiana and I see mullets ALL the time! Beehives are popular here as well. LOL it is not 1950!

Overprocessed hair of any kind.

Neon colors (no one on earth was born with lime green hair).

Frizzy straight hair with pin straight bangs. Flat iron the whole head.

Visible tracks.

I hate bleached hair, that looks yellow. Usually accompanied by some massive dark roots.

Bleh.

i hate when you can see their roots really bad

or when they bleach their hair but leave their eyebrows like black

i also hate when they get hair extensions that are way too long so you can really tell that they are fake.

Originally Posted by angel_eyes4evah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Highlights, they are sooooo cheezy
and always always ALWAYS look so fake and terrible

Hi-lights are not always meant to look natural, it depends on what sort of look you are after

frizzy dry straw like hair and of course the combover

Obvious extensions! I see it all the time here. Extensions can look SO nice when done properly, but if not ...
frown.gif

I don't like when they have major split ends !

Originally Posted by TylerRenee /img/forum/go_quote.gif i hate when you can see their roots really bador when they bleach their hair but leave their eyebrows like black

i also hate when they get hair extensions that are way too long so you can really tell that they are fake.

I totally agree with you

Hair that is waaaaaaaaaay too long. And if it's not even nice hair and it's way too long, that is even worse!

greasy hair, frizzzzzzyyy hair, bleech blonde hair and those damn jerry curls! I dunno how anyones hair can naturally look that curly.And my all time BIGGEST PET PEEVE, WHEN EXTENSIONS SHOW CUZ UR EXTENSIONS ARE STRAIGHT AT THE BOTTOM AND YOUR REAL HAIR CURVES AT THE BOTTOM!! Thats happened to me and i want to kill myself, u can tell that im wearing extensions when that happens, but u can only tell if u have extensions yourself or know some1 who wears em. But I only wear mine on special occasions or if im having a bad hair day in general.

Back