Who subs to Ophelia's Apothecary?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Does anyone who sub still not have their box yet? I messaged her last Monday I think it was and she said that she'd have everything out by Wednesday at the latest, and I still don't even have a tracking number! I know with the holidays things get hectic, but I'm still a bit peeved that I was already billed for this month before I even got my last box.
did you ever get your november box?

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  did you ever get your november box?
No, but at least I finally got tracking for it! :)

No, but at least I finally got tracking for it! :)
Wow, I am sorry to hear how late it is for you...i hope there is an extra goodie in the november box for you!

Wow, I am sorry to hear how late it is for you...i hope there is an extra goodie in the november box for you!
Thanks! I just hope the December boxes aren't this late. I ordered a couple for Christmas.

I finally got my box today! I don't love it and I don't hate it. I hope I can use my free perfume coupon and just add that onto my box this month, because I'm not sure if I really want anything else.

I finally got my box today! I don't love it and I don't hate it. I hope I can use my free perfume coupon and just add that onto my box this month, because I'm not sure if I really want anything else.
I hope december's box is a wow.  I mean, I read the blogger reviews over the summer and even as recent as september.  I am was disappointed because there was only 2 bath products in the box...

I hope december's box is a wow.  I mean, I read the blogger reviews over the summer and even as recent as september.  I am was disappointed because there was only 2 bath products in the box...
I hope so too! This month was probably my least favorite month (I've been getting them since June or July), but I think what killed it even more was the fact that I got it pretty much 2 weeks into the next month!

I just got Nov and Dec box yesterday.... I think I am letting this one go when it runs out....

Quote: Originally Posted by NaydeneM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got Nov and Dec box yesterday.... I think I am letting this one go when it runs out....
What is in the december's box?

Mine is going to be coming tomorrow or friday...

It was all mixed up so I am not 100% sure what was what's month... here is what I think...

A cute snowman shaped soap

a lippy in red (bitten)

a lip scrub (strawberry)

eye gel things you put in the fridge to make cold

and one of those scrub balls you use in the shower

It was all mixed up so I am not 100% sure what was what's month... here is what I think...

A cute snowman shaped soap

a lippy in red (bitten)

a lip scrub (strawberry)

eye gel things you put in the fridge to make cold

and one of those scrub balls you use in the shower
the soap, eye gels & scrub balls were part of november's.  I wonder if you got the red lippy & lip scrub because she ran out of the flower pins?

I would have rather had the red lippy & lip scrub than the flower pin - lol

It would be disappointing if the only things in the december bag is the red lippy & lip scrub :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  That would make me very upset.  She just started to mail out the december ones, so I am wondering if what you got was just the november bag.

I checked and the Dec items were the red lippy and the scrub.....  hmmmm.... she said she did a more grab bag kinda thing for Dec. 

I checked and the Dec items were the red lippy and the scrub.....  hmmmm.... she said she did a more grab bag kinda thing for Dec. 
crap - what happened to the 4-5 items per month?

GOOD GRIEF.  I am so not subbing again.  grab bag is fine, but 2 items is not what I signed up for.

She said the gloss is valued at $12 and the scrub at $9. I also ordered the 6 items for $40 deal and those were good, she did give me a puff since I ordered powder as one of my items...

I really like her stuff but I think when the sub runs out I will just buy things I like from her.

She said the gloss is valued at $12 and the scrub at $9. I also ordered the 6 items for $40 deal and those were good, she did give me a puff since I ordered powder as one of my items...

I really like her stuff but I think when the sub runs out I will just buy things I like from her.
the point of her sub was to try little things, not full sized items, however.  oh well.

I like her stuff too, but I do not like how she has changed her sub program.  I will just buy things from that I like too - the sub program was supposed to let me "try" out in small sizes what she had before committing to a larger purchase.  

I agree! Some things I have really loved, others while nice were not for me.... I did get a bar of her soap and I love it!

That really sucks! Especially since I think I got a lip scrub a few months ago! I would rather have a bunch of samples, then 2 full size items. Oh well, I gave it a good run, but I think I'll just cancel.

in a little tiny voice - my december box was really nice....

I got

Holiday Lip Balm tub:  This smells like caramel sugar cookies!  I love her lip balms as they are so rich and moisturizing
Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake Shea Butter Lip scrub:  This was one of the items not mentioned in the card.  This is really nice – a portable lip scrub with little sugar crystals!  I love this concept.
Lavender Snowflake shea butter lip balm:  This was the 2nd item not mentioned in the card.  Just a soothing scent of lavendar.
Tranquil Sleep Pillow Spray:  I own the full size version of this – from last month’s flash sale – so I will gift this to a good friend.  She will appreciate it.
Bath Melt:  This is a calming & restorative scent
Sugar scoop scrub in peppermint sugar:  I got one last month and I love it!  This scent is so amazing.  I really love all things peppermint!
Lavender Coconut face wash:  this is a good sized sample.  I can smell the coconut in it right off and I love that scent.   It is supposed to be skin balancing and soothing.
 ​
I did also have a couple of flash sales in there as well​
 ​
here is my december bag

plus - it looks like she is revamping her subscription to be more products and less of the packaging, which is fine by me. 

Wait a minute.... I got two things for December.... a lip scrub in a pot and a colored lip gloss. I'm not happy.

Wait a minute.... I got two things for December.... a lip scrub in a pot and a colored lip gloss. I'm not happy.
I wouldn't be happy either if that is what I got.  I am not sure why yours was so limited.....Did you get a december info card?  I got one in my bag

I didn't get my bag until the weekend - did you chat with her on FB about it?  I message her privately and she is very quick to respond

I think the lip scrub & lip balm were just thank you's.  I had ordered some flash sales and those 2 items were not in my bag, but I didn't order them...

Back