Why do men do this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i think its a personal matter

some pple (women and men) used 2 look arround

some pple also don't look because they didn't used of that

but all in all

respect is important

I think it's just in their nature. It doesn't necessarily mean anything...

And I don't think they mean it as a sign of disrespect to you (unless they're openly gawking and making inappropriate comments, etc).

Checking out other girls is understandable...I mean its first instinct. But acting on those feelings while in a commited relationshop is just WRONG

I look at other girls and guys all the time. LOL I know who I'm going home to, there's nothing wrong with appreciating the attractiveness of another, only a problem if it gets to be obsessive.

Its a guy thing! I havent noticed my guy doing it at anyone but he has mention people on tv whether they have big boobs or small, if they are nice, and even tho I dont really like it I join in and give my opinion, He says mine are perfect but yet says they are too big.

It is not a disrespect issue, they are just visual people that want to look. I know my husband's eyes wander, but its cool. I call it window shopping.

Well maybe some of them are transvestites and are just checking out different outfits that some women are wearing.

Maybe the right question isn't "why do they do this ?" but "why does it annoys me?"... After all, if your boyfriend is with you, it means that he chose to do so, and not the other girl with bigger boobs or else. wtf ?

when my boyfriend stares a little bit too long on another girl, I usually say something like "such a beautiful ass, uh ? if only I had the same..." *I try to look upset* .

... and then he reassures me ^^. Or I do like if I was angry about that, little bit childishly, and it works : I regain his attention. Try it once.

Originally Posted by AngelaGM /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here's a different spin on that if I tell my husband a woman is pretty that is ok but if he mentions her first I get mad at him... LOL.... ^^^ditto LOL^^^

hello macface, don't get mad and then get over it. just know EXACTLY what to do in a moment like that. you can search on this forum for more information on what to do in the marketplace.

i asked this same thing to my boy a while back...note though, that STARING and looking are 2 different things....his explanation was that guys are just very visual people and they look at anything that is different than what they have/are. Meaning, a guy is going to look at a girl...regardless of if she is the most beautiful woman in the world or just another average girl, it's not out of disrespect..they just cant help it

You cannot mention your sales in the open forum.

Originally Posted by insider-guru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello Cynpat2000 & everyone else!

I agree with some others it depends on the guy. Ive been with my husband for over 4 years and have never caught him looking at another women once! If you're man really loves you he wouldnt even be interested in looking at another women because all he should see is you, He should only have eyes for you and in my case my hubby doesnt care to think, talk, or look at any others but me
smile.gif

I don't like it when my DH does it, but there are only about three times in our lives that I can remember him actually doing it in front of me. I turn into a psycho-lunatic because I don't want him to like anyone more than he likes me! Actually, I have gotten better about it in my old age...

My husband says because their pigs, and men are very visual creatures. and us woman are not visual and it's hard for us to understand them.

The only time that my bf and I do that is when an actor or an actress comes on tv. I dont look at other guys when we are at a store and he damn sure better not look at girls either. He knows how I feel about it. If it happens I get mad about it yea but I get over it.

My bf glances at girls all the time. It's in their nature. At first, I used to get really mad, but now I'm more mature about it. I look at guys, if I didn't I wouldn't be a normal person!

Latest posts

Back