Worst makeup habits you have seen

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lip liner on, and lipstick worn off!! Hate that look. Too dark liner to match the lipstick also a bad look.

dark smudges under eyes

Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif lipstick outside the lips rim As along the liner is blended.

Originally Posted by delidee32 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate the following makeup habits:Overdrawn or made up eyebrows...yuck they look so fake!

White eyeliner on top lid....ewww

Bright orange lipstick....nasty

Bright pink lipstick..... only good if your dressing up 80's

Overextended e/l line..not the cat eye, something else, something scary!

Black lipstick...only good for Halloween.

Too much mascara
wtf.gif

I love bright pink!!!! <3

- NO makeup at all. I'm 21 and most of my peers here don't use any makeup, much less use sunscreen.

- clumpy mascara

- thick black eyeliner that looks too obvious. If I can see a person's liner when they close their eyes, I think it's a bit too much.

- winged out cat's eyes when the last flick extends too far out

Ohhh well I agree with most that has been said for example the dark lip liner & light lip color and freaky eyebrows, foundation overload or in a wrong color and white eye liner on the top lashes, cockroach legs lashes, and I'll add a new one that I absolutely hate Eyemakeup with no undereye concealer. I mean using for example, e/l or e/s with dark undereye circles is guaranteed to make you look worse.

On the other hand I use sparkly products on my face day and night and I also love blue mascara. They're fun to use.

the not mixing your foundation around your ears, classic.

the lipliner without the lipstick inside, arg !

the eyeliner too much extended outwards.

freaky eyebrows, half waxed, half messy, why do people always shorten them?

unblended shadows, especially when the colors applied are black and white
vogel.gif

a blonde girl from my uni who obviously doesn't know the difference between bronzer and foundation. too much bronzer, especially on a blonde girl 's face looks fake.

too much black eyeliner. no, you don't look goth or rockn'roll just because you covered half your lid with it.

Black eyeliner with gold lipstick....

Orange tans

Taking the smokey look too far...(some just overdo it)

Red lipstick with strong eyes...

Too much bronzer blush....

Foundation!! I see girls/women allllll the time with foundation darker than their skin. One time I saw this lady with BRIGHT green eyeshadow with BRIGHT red lipstick...yea, thats a no no.

Hi,

What gets me are the sponges that used repeatedly to apply foundation without being cleaned. Always keep plenty of sponges on hand.

Also dirty makeup bags. Yuck.

cheap makeup like e/s that has to be piled on to get an effective color but ends up looking gray by the end of the day (lession learned at 16)

when someone has had bad mascara on for like 6 hours and its turned into black spotty under the eyeliner because it's coming off lashes

when you can tell someone has liquid foundation on

most of ya'll say over tweeze but i say i've seen some that need more tweeze

just because you bleach your ladystash does not mean it's invisable on your upper lips

i feel bad about the this one but people that have really, really bad acne and will not go or take their kids to a dermatologist when they have insurance coverage. proactiv costs more than a co-pay and it's not for cyst acne (i benefited from seeing a professional about my adult acne so my heart is out to all of those suffering...the answer is not TV infomercials)

In addition to some of what has been mentioned:

Foundation caked onto the hair.

I think that looks beyond disgusting.

Also:

More eyeliner on one eye than the other

That's just funny...and a bit sad.

I especially hate it when people tan or use way to much bronzer during the winter. It's so unnatural and it feels and looks kind of dirty, like you want to give her a good hard scrub. Yuck!

Oh gawd.

Bad eyeliner lines. Like where one eye is perfectly done and the other one has a line going through up to her eyebrow or something. It's horrible.

Clumpy mascara. Looks gross.

Orange girls with blonde hair. Lay off the bronzer. For the love of gawd.

Too dark of lipliner for your lipstick.

I'm surprised this one wasn't mentioned, but horrible GLOSS jobs. Where it looks like the girl is drooling off the side of her mouth and looks like she also somehow got the wand up her damned nose because she's put so much on it's overflowing on her lips.

Gross.

I can't think of any more right now, but I will.

the wrong foundation shade (what's up with this orange skin?). also, too much blush!

my coworker got blush so high under her eyes unblended everyday the same ! WOW i m surprised she think its pretty !!!

Wearing the wrong shade of foundation: gross......who wants to look too orange or brown???

Putting too much bronzer: you'll look very orange, girls, lay it off!

Black Makeup (except mascara):
scared.gif
Scary!

Back