Yuzen Spring (Feb Thru April) Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we just sit and patiently wait for the goodies:)

"Sorry! Temporarily Sold Out! Boxes ordered now will be shipped the last week of February" So it will be possible to order it will just arrive later.

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So does that mean their entire quarter sold out?
It's only temporary. On their Facebook page, they said that they were gonna get more boxes. If you already subscribed, you'll be getting it as normal. Otherwise, you'll have to wait a few weeks or so before they restock.

Well I am getting one (just got that in barely before they sold out) and I am soooo excited. I need some relaxation and this box looks like it will bring me just that.

According to tracking number  - estimated delivery - feb 7, which means I'll get it this week, saturday being the latest, I am excited - really want to see the products and sizes. Did anyone else get tracking?

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe this box is their first seasonal Spring box, at least I'm pretty sure that they said next one will only be available in May :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I guess she meant that regular subbers would get this as their last box before the new sub system begins

Originally Posted by Beeyutifull /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No tracking
frown.gif
I got tracking!  Estimated delivery date 2/7.  It's my first Yuzen box, so excited!

I got tracking!  Estimated delivery date 2/7.  It's my first Yuzen box, so excited!
You got Yuzen too? Hehe yay! I can't wait for mine!! Bring on the box wooo!

Essence of Vali Eau de Parfum = 0.02 fl oz. Typical perfume sample size (no value)

Jane Iredale's lip treatments = sample size of Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain, the Lip Plumper, and Lipdrink, about 1/2" long when fully extended. good size sample

Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask = 0.5 oz sample jar

Kneipp Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts = 2.1 oz, or 1 bath sample

Naturopathica Espresso Mud Body Scrub = 2 oz deluxe sample

Nova Monda Chocolate Truffle Hearts = 1 cocao nib truffle and 1 sea salt truffle

Red Flower candle = 1 little flower candle, blood orange scent

Spa Technologies Marine Repair Cream = size unknown, but probably around .3 oz.
I GOT IT! Pics taken with my phone, so apologies for poor quality.

Yay! Everything looks wonderful! I got my shipping notice this morning.

thanks for the spoilers. i will skip this quarter

i do not need bath salts and i can't stand the smell of coffee!

i know, i have issues.

Can't wait; mine is on it's way.  Thanks for th epics and for breaking it down!

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Essence of Vali Eau de Parfum = 0.02 fl oz. Typical perfume sample size (no value)

Jane Iredale's lip treatments = sample size of Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain, the Lip Plumper, and Lipdrink, about 1/2" long when fully extended. good size sample

Juara Avocado Banana Moisture Mask = 0.5 oz sample jar

Kneipp Deep Sleep Mineral Bath Salts = 2.1 oz, or 1 bath sample

Naturopathica Espresso Mud Body Scrub = 2 oz deluxe sample

Nova Monda Chocolate Truffle Hearts = 1 cocao nib truffle and 1 sea salt truffle

Red Flower candle = 1 little flower candle, blood orange scent

Spa Technologies Marine Repair Cream = size unknown, but probably around .3 oz.
I GOT IT! Pics taken with my phone, so apologies for poor quality.

Deenellie, I thought we had done an intervention
whipping.gif

I cannot find the login on the site. I have not gotten a shipping notice!

Back