Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when I saw all of the posts on here about getting the double box I went and checked my email I was selected and am getting the double box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how they selected the people to get the double box because this will be my first box. I haven't done anything for cravebox yet.

when I saw all of the posts on here about getting the double box I went and checked my email I was selected and am getting the double box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how they selected the people to get the double box because this will be my first box. I haven't done anything for cravebox yet.

I only ordered one Big Game Cravebox but I have that email as well.  My first thought was the not as many people ordered as many boxes and they possibly have a lot leftover.  I don't know, that's just my guessl.

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only ordered one Big Game Cravebox but I have that email as well.  My first thought was the not as many people ordered as many boxes and they possibly have a lot leftover.  I don't know, that's just my guessl.
I bet you're right!

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

how many boxes did everyone opt in for? I only ask because my email is different than the one posted, unless info was omitted.
I only signed up for the one.

aha. Okay. I opted in for two boxes.

We are writing you with some great news: you’ve been pre-selected for the Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox, AND we’ve party sized your box – for free! You originally selected the offer to receive 2 of these special boxes for $28. But we’ve found a better way to get you 2 of everything – we’re including it all in one big box, for no extra charge. So instead of paying $28 for 2 boxes, you’re getting one Party Sized box for just $15, which will include 2 of each item in the box. We’ve extended this upgrade to you, one of our very special Cravebox members, as a way to say THANK YOU for your business. 

We are excited to share this box with you, and can’t WAIT to hear what you have to say about your Zatarain’s Big Game Cravebox. 

Crave On!

I WAS excited lol. now I'm just....meh. They doubled everyones! I thought I was special! hahahaha

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same email too...I'm thinking the same thing. My friends have dubbed Cravebox the CVS box. It's all stuff you can get at your local store. I think this may be my last one.

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same email too...I'm thinking the same thing. My friends have dubbed Cravebox the CVS box. It's all stuff you can get at your local store. I think this may be my last one.
I never really considered cravebox to be anything "special". I know it's all stuff I can readily get and for the most part already purchase. I have been looking at it more of a "I can get this stuff for cheaper by ordering the cravebox". I've only gotten 3 boxes, but the value of the items in the boxes has always exceeded the purchase price.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I never really considered cravebox to be anything "special". I know it's all stuff I can readily get and for the most part already purchase. I have been looking at it more of a "I can get this stuff for cheaper by ordering the cravebox". I've only gotten 3 boxes, but the value of the items in the boxes has always exceeded the purchase price.
Yes, that is how I feel too. Also, they have gotten me to try stuff that I would not have otherwise, and I like that

I keep having to talk myself down from signing up for this! In their "weekly news" email they stated that all the boxes are party size... I just have to keep telling myself I don't like zatarain's foods (too salty) and I don't need twice as much stuff I don't like!

I decided to sign up today after recieving the "party size" email. I'm a sucker for a good marketing gimmick.

I just got an e-mail from them saying that I was pre-selected and upgraded to a party size box. Woohoo!?

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an e-mail from them saying that I was pre-selected and upgraded to a party size box. Woohoo!?
yeah, everyone was. lol. I was woohoo until I realized that. They probably WAY overpurchased. lol

I'm in for the box lol. I'm not too excited about it tho. Just addicted lol I've never tried Zatarain things

I like their red beans and rice...super yummy!  I also use their Bake n Crisp as an alternative to frying.  It's like Shake n Bake.

The emails that went out to people about the double box. They only say pre qualified. Not that we are in the box is still opened it hasn't closed. So I don't think any of us ate officially in yet.

I'm 99.9999999% sure prequalify means we're in. They can't promise a double box without us actually being chosen.

Back