Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. The boxes used to be varied...there were beauty items, office items (remember the pink and purple sharpies?! Swooooon.)... fitness items and now, it just seems like "Boring Grocery Store Box". I haven't seen one I'd be happy with even for $10 in months.

I was charged but have yet to receive a shipping email even....first time I've had a problem, but they're gonna hear it!!

Yeah, I liked what I got in the Resolutions Cravebox (my first one), but it wasn't incredibly impressive.  I'm going to try to get the craft box that's coming up, but it was easy to resist the temptation to get the Zatarain's and School Snacks

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was charged but have yet to receive a shipping email even....first time I've had a problem, but they're gonna hear it!!

Check your account on the website. I was charged and never got an email, but the tracking info is up on their website.

I also never received an email with a tracking number but when I went to my account there was a tracking number on there. Yours is probably on your account as well

I also never received an email with a tracking number but when I went to my account there was a tracking number on there. Yours is probably on your account as well

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks good!

Kind of what I expected, well did not expect True Lemon iced tea <I do like and buy it...it is good>.

I did expect some kind of snack thing and some recipies though and maybe a coupon for some free item at the store as they always seem to have those....

And I recall some question about nuts in the survey, so thought there would be a tin of nuts or coupon or something??

Still pleased, I hope my meal turns out good. Guess I'll have to print some recipies to bring with me to make my meal.....
yeah understand when they said it was a zatarins box but also supposed to be a game day box all that in it can be used for dinners nothing really for game day figured more snack would be init

I agree, nothing about this screams "Super Bowl Party" to me. I'll use this stuff, but would've loved more variety.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ladyrawrness /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry stupid kindle fire decided to post it multiple times

"Stupid Kindle Fire" is what I'm going to rename mine. Always changing the words in my messages, asinine. It sucks for that.

On topic-this box sucks too! No matter that I like and will use the Zatarain boxes. No idea what I will use the creole mustard and seasoning for, since none of the recipes provided sound good to me.  I hope I like the iced tea. I was getting used to the freebie coupons for perishables and they didn't even do that. Stupid Cravebox.

Haven't received my box yet (although my shipping info is on my account page, I also didn't get an email), but after looking at spoilers I'm SO disappointed!

Game day = snacks! I thought mixed nuts, chips, paper plates, coupons for wings, crackers, napkins, soda, stuff like that. Things people usually use at superbowl parties. I expected one or two Zatarain's products of course, but not practically the whole box. What a bummer. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.

Why is it when I click on a Warning Spoiler I get taken to the top of the page? I hate when that happens!

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't received my box yet (although my shipping info is on my account page, I also didn't get an email), but after looking at spoilers I'm SO disappointed!

Game day = snacks! I thought mixed nuts, chips, paper plates, coupons for wings, crackers, napkins, soda, stuff like that. Things people usually use at superbowl parties. I expected one or two Zatarain's products of course, but not practically the whole box. What a bummer. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.
This is EXACTLY how I felt when I saw the spoilers. I was excited for snacks, or quick appetizers to make, you know, SOMETHING. I expected something along the lines of  the "Cooking Light" cravebox where there were a couple branded items but also some other stuff. Good thing this is my last box from them. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I guess I can use the beads though, to support my Lakers who are doing horribly this season. Phil Jackson, come back!!! haha

Also, as a sidenote, does anyone else think this box would have been more suited for Mardi Gras, which is Feb 12?

Also, as a sidenote, does anyone else think this box would have been more suited for Mardi Gras, which is Feb 12?
YES^^^ Exactly what I thought when I opened it! This is not Big Game food, in my opinion with the exception of the wing recipe maybe.

I don't know why they didn't think of that! I still don't think that it was a good idea to use almost entirely a single brand/type of product, but if they had to this box would have fit Mardi Gras WAY better.

Maybe they didn't go that route because they thought it would have less appeal, but this box as a superbowl box is quite the stretch. This box seems only vaguely related to anything superbowl (simply because of the New Orleans tie) to me. Anyway, sounds like maybe you should start working for Cravebox! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know why they didn't think of that! I still don't think that it was a good idea to use almost entirely a single brand/type of product, but if they had to this box would have fit Mardi Gras WAY better.

Maybe they didn't go that route because they thought it would have less appeal, but this box as a superbowl box is quite the stretch. This box seems only vaguely related to anything superbowl (simply because of the New Orleans tie) to me. Anyway, sounds like maybe you should start working for Cravebox! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
haha that would be awesome! I mean, New Orleans, beads, I haven't even gotten the box yet and its screaming Mardi Gras to me, I completely expected snacks or coupons for them, recipes/ingredients to make the stuff for super bowl. I'm so glad my "opt in" to two boxes turned into an "upgrade" to double for the same price, because had I paid double for this box, I would have been disappointed.

I also don't like the shipping this time around. I get no info...the tracking number on my account tracks through USPS but I get no estimated delivery date, no weight, no nothing. Ohwell, again, this will be my last box unless something spectacular comes along.

My 'Mardi Gras' box was supposed to have been here Sat.and didn't make it today either. Looking forward to a spicy meal and wearing my beads Friday to the Bayou Bash at Disneyland. I hate football anyway. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Just got the "Instant Box" email from Cravebox....and none of the links work.  Anyone else having the same issue?

Back