Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kara Seldin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm 99.9999999% sure prequalify means we're in. They can't promise a double box without us actually being chosen.
Yup, that is what I think

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yeah, everyone was. lol. I was woohoo until I realized that. They probably WAY overpurchased. lol
At least they are giving it to us, opposed to saving it for future boxes. There has been a number of duplicates lately.

Originally Posted by italiablu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

At least they are giving it to us, opposed to saving it for future boxes. There has been a number of duplicates lately.
oh yeah, I'm not complaining at all....was just all happy because my price was cut in half and then realized oh. Its cuz they did it for everyone, not just the ones who ordered double boxes lol. But I swear, if another Pantene sample sneaks in my box.....hahahahhaaha

I apologize, I wasn't trying to imply that you were complaining. I was just referring to the dupe of the coffee, MK lip gloss. . . I'm sure there were a few other dupes.

Also the sugar free syrup, pantene stuff?

I think the "problem" with this box is it does not say how many people  ONE PARTY KIT WILL FEED???
I am not really "throwing a party" but am planning to make a dinner in Mar when I visit my parents.

My mother seemed interested as the box has recipies etc....but she asked me "how many people can this box feed??"

And I have no clue....and nowhere in the ads does it mention this.

Also posted on Cravebox facebook and no reply yet.

This is not a complaint,just I noticed no mention of how many people you feed and when my mother plans receptions she always makes sure to count how many people are going to eat.

Quote:

I apologize, I wasn't trying to imply that you were complaining. I was just referring to the dupe of the coffee, MK lip gloss. . . I'm sure there were a few other dupes.

anyone else going to the Twitter party in a few mins? I'm all set up, but I'm new to Twitter so not sure how this is going to go!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

anyone else going to the Twitter party in a few mins? I'm all set up, but I'm new to Twitter so not sure how this is going to go!
Im watching craveboxes tweets for spoilers but im not going to be taking part in it

Oh no no no, I didn't at all take it as an implication that I was complaining :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just making my own little statement hahaha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ladyrawrness /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Im watching craveboxes tweets for spoilers but im not going to be taking part in it
did you get any spoilers?! please share if you did! I refuse to hop on the twitter bandwagon, so I kinda miss out on a lot. On a happier note, when they posted on facebook about the twitter party, I let them know that I wish they did something like that for people who don't use twitter, and they said they're working on it! I just don't like to miss out on the giveaways, but I don't want to participate badly enough to make a twitter account that I'll never use. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Honestly, that was my first - but DEFINITELY my last Twitter Party.  I found it confusing and annoying, and there was a pressure to constantly retweet stuff and answer questions, so there was a lot of repetition, and not much original content.  I felt like I didn't win anything because I wasn't constantly retweeting Cravebox's stuff.  Meh.  Never again!

Honestly, that was my first - but DEFINITELY my last Twitter Party.  I found it confusing and annoying, and there was a pressure to constantly retweet stuff and answer questions, so there was a lot of repetition, and not much original content.  I felt like I didn't win anything because I wasn't constantly retweeting Cravebox's stuff.  Meh.  Never again!
I "went" to the party because I was trying to figure it out, and it was too much for me. I have a twitter account, but never post. I use it to follow a few people. It wasn't for me either.

I'm in! I entered the drawing after they came out with the email that they are super sizing all the boxes. I'm actually kind of excited about this box so I'm hoping it doesn't disappoint!

I had the same issue when I joined Cravebox's Winter Favorites twitter party.  It was definitely overwhelming.  My first and last time for sure!

Originally Posted by StuffedMailbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had the same issue when I joined Cravebox's Winter Favorites twitter party.  It was definitely overwhelming.  My first and last time for sure!

I've never done a Twitter party, but I'd like to try one. Maybe it's just one of those things that you have to get used to?

I'll probably buy a bag of shrimp and some hot sausage to go with the rice they'll probably be sending. I'm craving hot wings too. Sounds like we might get a coupon for some kind of iced tea, hot sauce and a box of powdered punch mix. Maybe they'll throw in some purple beads too....woo hoo! lol

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never done a Twitter party, but I'd like to try one. Maybe it's just one of those things that you have to get used to?
I want to try one but am always at a dance class whenever they have those things...

I thought for this Cravebox they were sending some kind of seasoned nuts??

I remember in the quiz there was something asking if you liked seasoned nuts, iced tea that was premade??

For the dinner I'm making I'm going to buy shrimp, tofu <no one eats sausage where I am making this....lol> and chicken- not wings cuz I hate them and prob the only person eating chicken...

Would be nice if they had a dessert mix as I keep on hearing of kings cake. Maybe I'll make a pineapple upside down cake...sounds like it would go good with this food......

I actually used to work in a Southern/New Orleans style restaurant a few years ago and the desserts I made there was Pecan pie with bourbon and chocolate, a bread  pudding made with day old bread, brown sugar and eggs ect....., there was a cheesecake but it was pretty plain.

Back