December 2013 -- Square Hue SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Mine is out for delivery right now!!! Will post as soon as I get my grubby paws on it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Please do! The suspense is killing me *sits impatiently waiting for boxes to arrive*

My tracking doesn't show any movement either but still says it should be delivered today.  Will try not to tackle the mail carrier.  I don't think they'd let me paint my nails in jail.
policeman.gif

Can't wait to see the new pretties!  My box is in what has become the 3 -4 day delivery zone getting to me from the sorting facility that's about 45 miles from where I live.  So even though it was supposed to be delivered today, I'm guessing I won't see it until Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm wondering if they'd do something kind of "exotic" (at least to most of us) and go with Hong Kong as the city for February.  Chinese New Year is usually in February (although it's January next year) and they could do some amazing colors.  Particularly if January is wintery London shades, it might be a nice contrast.

Well, darn.  The mail just came and no SquareHue box.  Now I'm extra-anxious to see spoilers from someone else.

Quote: Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Can't wait to see the new pretties!  My box is in what has become the 3 -4 day delivery zone getting to me from the sorting facility that's about 45 miles from where I live.  So even though it was supposed to be delivered today, I'm guessing I won't see it until Wednesday or Thursday.

I'm wondering if they'd do something kind of "exotic" (at least to most of us) and go with Hong Kong as the city for February.  Chinese New Year is usually in February (although it's January next year) and they could do some amazing colors.  Particularly if January is wintery London shades, it might be a nice contrast.

Ohhhh that would be great re: Chinese New Year! Though, I kinda hope they'd stay away from red haha. I am just not a red nails kinda girl. 

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSilverNail /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Well, darn.  The mail just came and no SquareHue box.  Now I'm extra-anxious to see spoilers from someone else.
Oh man!! Hopefully mine will actually arrive today! 

Quote: Originally Posted by rachelshine /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ohhhh that would be great re: Chinese New Year! Though, I kinda hope they'd stay away from red haha. I am just not a red nails kinda girl. 

Oh man!! Hopefully mine will actually arrive today! 

Red is such an important color in Chinese New Year, that if they did a CNY set, you'd be guaranteed a red and gold for sure.

I'd guess Dublin for March, but they already did an ale/Irish theme last March.  Wonder if this will be a year-long thing?  I'd be quite cool with that.

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Aww, thank you!  I'm trying to get back into posting there again, and that seemed like a timely thing to do.  I need to figure out how to make the images be thumbnails on the page and bigger when you click on them.  I thought that's how they were set up this time, but it looks like that is not the case.

And London!  Yeesh, you had to go and bring up London Fog, didn't you?  Now I want one!  Too bad I just made a mug of Maple Apple Cider tea (I love Stash Tea!).  I wonder if they're going to do this for the whole year or if this is just a three-month journey timed to coincide with the holiday gift subscriptions.  But a shimmery gray for January?  That would be perfect.  It tends to be gray and icy here in January, so it would go with the weather perfectly.  I do wonder what made Square Hue decide to do a series-of-months theme like this.  I really like it, but I just wonder what inspired them -- and if they have another series-of-months theme on tap after this is over.  Lots of wondering over here!

I found it funny when I actually went to a Starbucks in London and asked for a London Fog, they were like "What is that?" Really?!

New to the group/thread, But I just got my december box in and would love to share a photo and description, but when i try to post a spoiler i can't get out of the "spoiler" screen.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittany Nasser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  New to the group/thread, But I just got my december box in and would love to share a photo and description, but when i try to post a spoiler i can't get out of the "spoiler" screen.

There should be a done button in the spoiler box that lets you exit that sub-window.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brittany Nasser /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ahhh! So jealous! I wonder why it won't let you

Have you tried putting it in the regular reply box first, then highlighting the spoiler content and clicking on spoiler to add it that way? 

I vote just post it anyway, it DOES say spoilers in the thread title ;-)

This is already a spoiler thread, so you don't need a spoiler box! I specifically put that in the thread title for this very reason. ETA: I just saw a box on Instagram. Note to TheSilverNail: WE GOT OUR SILVER HOLO! My year is complete. And that is a perfect NYC box, and it's a perfect Christmas box.

This is already a spoiler thread, so you don't need a spoiler box! I specifically put that in the thread title for this very reason.

ETA: I just saw a box on Instagram. Note to TheSilverNail: WE GOT OUR SILVER HOLO! My year is complete. And that is a perfect NYC box, and it's a perfect Christmas box.

ZOMG. Link please :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

.... Note to TheSilverNail: WE GOT OUR SILVER HOLO! My year is complete. And that is a perfect NYC box, and it's a perfect Christmas box.
< swoons >

OK, looking at the picture, the names are Fifth Avenue, Broadway, and Times Square.  I'm going to marry Times Square.  (Times SquareHue, lol)

Not sure what to think of Broadway; hope it's not too much like Blond Ale from March.  Never could get that one to work with my skin tone.

Back