From The Lab Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks tazdvil and Andi B, I went ahead and ordered the primers. It says it will ship tomorrow, so maybe I'll get two boxes this week! 

Originally Posted by MoiSurtout /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks tazdvil and Andi B, I went ahead and ordered the primers. It says it will ship tomorrow, so maybe I'll get two boxes this week! 
I really hope you like them!  I'll feel bad if you don't!
smile.gif
    I've had a lot of trouble finding primers that don't break me out, but so far this one is working great and my pores are a lot less noticeable.

Couldn't resist, I had to try this for July.  I am excited to see what it ends up including!

Originally Posted by Andi B /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really hope you like them!  I'll feel bad if you don't!
smile.gif
    I've had a lot of trouble finding primers that don't break me out, but so far this one is working great and my pores are a lot less noticeable.
I really do love this primer. I just wish that I could order it separately from the eyelid primer. While that is ok...it's not as good as the facial primer. IMO.

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really do love this primer. I just wish that I could order it separately from the eyelid primer. While that is ok...it's not as good as the facial primer. IMO.
I completely agree! 

I can't wait! I just signed up. I think this is just a super cool sub and I figure that for 1-3 full size products it's totally worth it :)

Has anyone received a July box yet? I'm hoping mine comes today. I wish they'd sent tracking numbers.

I saw an advertisement that showed a box with two round jars, a larger one and a smaller one. I don't remember where I saw it, but maybe that's the July box.

Has anyone received a July box yet? I'm hoping mine comes today. I wish they'd sent tracking numbers.

I saw an advertisement that showed a box with two round jars, a larger one and a smaller one. I don't remember where I saw it, but maybe that's the July box.
I saw it too, on their Facebook page cover I think, so probably an eye cream and a moisturizer.

Hoping to see my box in the mail today as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YAY! I just checked the member center and we can now buy the June products a la Carte! $20 (plus shipping) each or $30 (plus shipping) for both.

YAY! I just checked the member center and we can now buy the June products a la Carte! $20 (plus shipping) each or $30 (plus shipping) for both.
Good to know!

I was excited to see a From the Lab box in my mailbox today, but a little disappointed because it was the June items I'd ordered. The July box was said to have shipped on the 21st, and I didn't even place the order for the June box until the 24th. I don't really mind though since it's not even July yet.

I love the face primer; it's exactly what I was expecting based on the reviews, and I'd probably buy it again. It evened out my skintone and made my face feel velvety. It's very light and non-goopy. I agree with one review that said it lightens skin a little, and I'm very pale to begin with. The fragrance is so light that I didn't notice it at first, which is a definite plus.

The eyelift primer is ok, but I prefer UD. This definitely looks like eyeshadow on me, as it's noticeably darker than my skin and shimmery. It's also a little thicker than I expected. I do like how it looks, it's just not what I think of as a primer. I haven't tried putting eyeshadow over it yet. It smells awful if you really take a whiff of the tube, but I don't notice any scent when I put it on. 

I'm ready for the July box now!

I was excited to see a From the Lab box in my mailbox today, but a little disappointed because it was the June items I'd ordered. The July box was said to have shipped on the 21st, and I didn't even place the order for the June box until the 24th. I don't really mind though since it's not even July yet.

I love the face primer; it's exactly what I was expecting based on the reviews, and I'd probably buy it again. It evened out my skintone and made my face feel velvety. It's very light and non-goopy. I agree with one review that said it lightens skin a little, and I'm very pale to begin with. The fragrance is so light that I didn't notice it at first, which is a definite plus.

The eyelift primer is ok, but I prefer UD. This definitely looks like eyeshadow on me, as it's noticeably darker than my skin and shimmery. It's also a little thicker than I expected. I do like how it looks, it's just not what I think of as a primer. I haven't tried putting eyeshadow over it yet. It smells awful if you really take a whiff of the tube, but I don't notice any scent when I put it on. 

I'm ready for the July box now!
I ordered around the same time, but I received my order today and it was the July box:

That is so strange that you received the June box, it wasn't even an option for me, they said it would be July.

BTW-in the July box is:

Eye Cream No. 579 and 24-hour Face Cream No. 578

The June box wasn't an option for me when I subscribed, but came up for sale later in the shop. I think it's still available. 

I was hoping for eye cream, so I'm looking forward to this one. Have you had a chance to try them yet? 

The June box wasn't an option for me when I subscribed, but came up for sale later in the shop. I think it's still available. 

I was hoping for eye cream, so I'm looking forward to this one. Have you had a chance to try them yet? 
I tried them last night, they seem very nice, but I will need to use them more to get a better idea.  The only thing I am not crazy about is the smell of the face cream, I am not a big fan of much fragrance in skincare products.

Originally Posted by Mary322 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered around the same time, but I received my order today and it was the July box:

That is so strange that you received the June box, it wasn't even an option for me, they said it would be July.

BTW-in the July box is:

Eye Cream No. 579 and 24-hour Face Cream No. 578

Is it sad that I'm totally excited for this? :)

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it sad that I'm totally excited for this? :)
No, not sad at all!  I was excited to get it and try it, too!

Thought I would share my fantastic customer service experience with From The Lab.

Last month I updated my shipping address in the member section. I have been a little bummed that I had not received my July box yet and double checked my shipping notice email, I realized that the street name was incorrect. My street name Mayfair was listed as Mayflower. I emailed their support line with the issue. Within the hour I had a response and resolution to my problem (turns out their spell check auto corrected the street name by accident). They are overnighting a box to me and refunding my original shipping costs. Now that is what I call going above and beyond for the customer. I only expected another box to be sent out in a week or so, but this is great!

I am loving this company more and more and am super excited to try July's products. 

Thought I would share my fantastic customer service experience with From The Lab. Last month I updated my shipping address in the member section. I have been a little bummed that I had not received my July box yet and double checked my shipping notice email, I realized that the street name was incorrect. My street name Mayfair was listed as Mayflower. I emailed their support line with the issue. Within the hour I had a response and resolution to my problem (turns out their spell check auto corrected the street name by accident). They are overnighting a box to me and refunding my original shipping costs. Now that is what I call going above and beyond for the customer. I only expected another box to be sent out in a week or so, but this is great! I am loving this company more and more and am super excited to try July's products. 
They definitely have the best customer service I've ever experienced.

Back