Glossybox - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my order confirmation!!! Hopefully the shipping email will come soon. I'm cutting them a lot of slack this month because of the hurricane.

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Received my ITKIT--I love love love samples.  Why deny myself the little pleasures, right? 
I say hoard those pleasures and those ItKITS...it's a like a box of pure joy when it arrives in the mail. 

Oh my gosh, I'm such a dolt. I've been so worried that I haven't been charged yet for November's box and that I might not get one, and then I just realized that I pre-paid for a 3 month subscription already. LOL oh boy. Still no order confirmation, but that's fine.

Received my Order Confirmation yesterday.  Still no tracking number on the site though.

I just went and completed 4 of my surveys from the October box, however they didn't allow me to review the Alessandro foot cream so I emailed them and hopefully they'll fix it so I have the proper amount of Glossydots.

Also, I think they're shipping out all of the R29 boxes first because they said on Facebook they've already shipped the R29 boxes and it seems like most people on here who have received shipping confirmations have the R29 deal. Anyone receive a shipping confirmation who is NOT getting the R29 deal? I'm not and I still don't have tracking information or an email.

Same, I'm subscribed to a non-R29 box and don't have tracking info yet.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, I think they're shipping out all of the R29 boxes first because they said on Facebook they've already shipped the R29 boxes and it seems like most people on here who have received shipping confirmations have the R29 deal. Anyone receive a shipping confirmation who is NOT getting the R29 deal? I'm not and I still don't have tracking information or an email.
I have the R29 box and no shipping yet,.

For those of you who ordered our box with Refinery29 - The Hit Kit, shipments have started. We can finally announce the surprise product - OPI's GoldenEye! This seductive shade is a vibrant golden shimmer and is one of twelve limited-edition lacquers celebrating 50 years of Bond 007.
Lucky R-29ers!

I got an order confirmation (my cc is not yet charged as of yesterday) not a shipping one and I am NOT part of the R29 deal.

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the R29 deal and got the notification my order was placed, but no shipping info yet.

If the R29 boxes have the Missha and the OPI from the Bond Collection that makes me wish I was getting an R29 box!

Also did anyone in CA notice that the box price is 21 again not $23.05?  Was that something to do with one of the propositions that was on the ballot or GB mix up?

Originally Posted by Shannon28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the R29 deal and got the notification my order was placed, but no shipping info yet.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If the R29 boxes have the Missha and the OPI from the Bond Collection that makes me wish I was getting an R29 box!

Also did anyone in CA notice that the box price is 21 again not $23.05?  Was that something to do with one of the propositions that was on the ballot or GB mix up?
Companies are supposed to be charging a sales tax for CA, NY, and I think a few other states. 

Any propositions that were on the Nov. 6 election ballots won't take effect until mid-January, no matter where you live, and I believe most will take longer than that.

Thanks!  It shows on my Glossybox order and on my log in only $21 but the charge has not yet gone through on my credit card.  Guess I will have to wait to be suprised!

Originally Posted by marybbryant /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Companies are supposed to be charging a sales tax for CA, NY, and I think a few other states. 

Any propositions that were on the Nov. 6 election ballots won't take effect until mid-January, no matter where you live, and I believe most will take longer than that.

I didn't sign up for the r29 deal as there is nothing there that I wanted, but I really hope that spoiler makes it into all of the boxes!

Other people with the R29 deal - does anyone know when we need to sign up for a "new" subscription to not dupe November, but not lose a month?  

I have the R29 deal, and although I like the Missha well enough to get a second, I really hope I don't get the same shade in this month's box. I got 13 in September, and i can blend it to make it a little darker, but 21 would have been a much better fit. Maybe it's time I finally hopped on the trade wagon!
drive.gif
(not a wagon, but close enough)     Plus, I still have 3/4 of the Missha we got in September!

Thoughts? Think they'll duplicate the previous shade or is it a toss up?

Back