PopSugar Holiday for Her 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it still possibele to do that look up thing where you can see how many boxes are left?

there's no way they are going to sell out for a while. they pissed off so many long time subscribers. btwn their website. their customer service. their neiman marcus boxes (allowing their partner to discount the boxes). the disappointment in nearly all the LE curations since Fall 2013.  I'd be surprised if they sell out until they have a really good spoiler. 

I will probably skip this one, but mostly because I have to do some shopping for other people around this time of year.  I haven't subscribed to the monthly box for over a year, mostly because the amount of stuff I have was really starting to pile up, but I do generally buy the limited editions.   I typically like at least a majority of the le box items and the stuff I dislike, I immediately sell on ebay.  I guess thats why I still liked the resort box and the summer box, because there were items I loved in each (the necklace, bracelets, towel and salt water spray) and the things I didn't like (all of the pouches and clutches) sold.  I would have bought the fall le, but it sold out by the time I finally made a decision.  

Given the poor reaction that a lot of people have had to pop sugar lately, I'd be shocked if the holiday box sells out before they release at least one spoiler.  Of course, if it's a really good spoiler, I may have to reconsider this buying things for other people business...

Yeah. I'm wishing I waited and got the discounted nm box. Oh well. I hope they start to encourage early buyers w some incentive item in the box. These discounts are kind a bummer for being excited

Ugh, still no spoiler? C'monnnnnn, PS! Give me ONE spoiler, then I'll probably buy the damn thing! Well, unless it's something I really don't want, lol.

I would most definitely need a fantastic spoiler. The Birchbox LE box for about $100 is pretty awesome, so I am leaning towards that since I can only get one of them.

I've purchased the holiday LE for the past two years and have enjoyed both boxes, but I'm going to wait a bit on this one.

Edited for spelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would most definitely need a fantastic spoiler. The Birchbox LE box for about $100 is pretty awesome, so I am leaning towards that since I can only get one of them.
I totally bought the BB LE Vanity Affair box and should have it tomorrow. I feel more comfortable spending my $100 on a box where I know what it is included in it... plus I was able to add on a set of three Le Mer bracelets for free. 

I wish there was more buzz about this box.... It is my first LE box PS.  It was my compromise with myself vs. putting out the money for the NM box.  Personally,  while I'm glad I didn't put out $250 for the NM box I still found most of the items really nice.  I hope this box is an even better value!

Yeah. I'm wishing I waited and got the discounted nm box. Oh well. I hope they start to encourage early buyers w some incentive item in the box. These discounts are kind a bummer for being excited
May I ask where you got it discounted? I'm out of the loop.

Back