PopSugar Holiday for Her 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
During Neiman Marcus' Veteran's Day sale last week you could have purchased the box for $200.00 instead of $250.00
 Plus if you used the word welcome you would get another 10  percent off  and I got 18 dollars back on the box from ebates.

Well, still no spoiler and at this point absolutely no way it will be here by Christmas. Definitely not trusting them with that after all the recent mess. So I'm outie on this one..... it better not be too amazing! lol

Plus if you used the word welcome you would get another 10  percent off  and I got 18 dollars back on the box from ebates.
Dont even get me started! I'm one of the idiots that trusted PopSugar to not allow their partner to discount their boxes and PAID FULL PRICE - $272 - for TWO BOXES (with the taxes). :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm no longer a customer of theirs.

47933037d6ec907e_MH-SEHoliday-SneakPeek-V2_1_.jpg

*squeal* Love the spoiler! So relieved & glad that I decided to take the plunge. Fingers crossed this means the whole box will be amazing!! 

Ughhhh. RIght after I decide I'm not going to splurge.... But I want that throw!!!

http://www.turkish-t.com/luxe-herringbone-diamond-blanket/#
You beat me to it.  My first thought was, "I want that throw!" But then seeing that I can get that throw for $78 from Turkish-T (so much for it being designed exclusively for PS), it's not enough to get me to buy.  I looked back at what was in last year's box and the only thing I really used was the lotion.  (I half-heartedly used the planner, but not enough to make it worth it, and I'm not counting the pretzel sticks because they weren't memorable and I probably shouldn't have eaten them in the first place.)

Oh PopSugar! You got me for the Holiday LE box with this spoiler.

But I may cancel December. Gotta send them a message that their new monthly shipping schedule is NOT AcCEPTABLE. Especially for the December box.

Let's look at it this way girls, we can always buy the throw SEPARATELY!

LOL.

Not trying to bum the people who have purchased the box already, but people who are on the fence about it plus this spoiler, I agree with @@naturalactions this might be the big ticket item.

I just found the throw on amazon for $39.95 + $5.95 shipping. Shop around more, especially on black friday. Don't give into the hype just yet! LOL.

To be honest I do just want to buy this box and charge it to my credit card. Resisting temptation over here! -__-

It looks like the $78 blanket, but it's probably a smaller size to be a throw, and it says it's exclusive to Popsugar. That means there's have to be something different about it, so my guess is the size. 

This Etsy shop sells very similar 'towels' that are 40"x70" (100cm x 180cm) for $28 plus shipping:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/194130157/high-quality-turkish-towel-personalized

It's a nice spoiler and I'd enjoy having it, but I'm not sure it's enough to make me buy the box. 

a throw better now be a towel disguised as a throw. i bought the silly thing after the spoiler. it will look nice on my couch. hope its the same color

Okay, I am actually a really huge PSMH fan but as soon as I read MoiSurtout's comment, the cynic in me was like "okay, so we are getting a jacked up batch that was too small to pass quality control."  Have I been a subscription box addict for way too long or what?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back