PopSugar Holiday for Her 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I am actually a really huge PSMH fan but as soon as I read MoiSurtout's comment, the cynic in me was like "okay, so we are getting a jacked up batch that was too small to pass quality control."  Have I been a subscription box addict for way too long or what?
that's hilarious. 

I'm loving the spoiler. Most of the time, the spoiler item was the second or third must valuable item .. but to me the wholesale value often doesn't correspond to what the item is worth to me.

I'm sure you can get most things in these boxes for less than their official value .. that's just how our world runs these days.

So I'm thrilled with the spoiler and looking forward to the rest of the box!

I'm still a big fan of popsugar, but part of my love for them was always based on their excellent CS .. that has been going downhill so drastically that it worries me. I certainly wouldn't commit to them long-term anymore like I used to ...

Last edited by a moderator:
the TOMS blankets at target are cute too! it's a cute blanket, I like that color too....

I think the NM ones last year were 50x60...?!? need to look up

so these could actually be bigger...hmmm

Does anyone know what the throws are made of or how heavy they are? Still thinking I'm going to pass on this.

I loath that I just bought this, I'm such sucker. Plus my credit card company loves me. 

This looks nice, but I have SOOOO many throw blankets. I just found a Stash of them that I'd forgotten about when I was getting Christmas stuff out last weekend. None of them are going to beat my Missoni for Target throw and the one I got in the NM box last year so I definitely don't need any more!

I bought one! But, it didn't confirm that it was a "for her" box. It only said "holiday box." Was it the same for you guys?

I bought this box the day it went on sale as not all of my hopes for Pop Sugar have been crushed and I am super excited for this throw. If it's the same one (which it looks like it) in the link above then 82"x98" is HUGE for a throw and at a $78 price tag with approx. 4 or 5 more items in this box make it extremely worth it for me!

Ahhhh, darn it Popsugar... now I'm tempted to drop MSA for this...

I almost forgot that collection came out! TIME TO GO ONLINE! LOL
the TOMS blankets are really nice espcially for $30! plus it gives money to red cross and blankets to people in need.....

there are 3 different styles of blankets - 1 is soft grays, 1 is really cool as each side is different grays on one/yellow pop on other and then there is a beige one that is a different material in a soft knit!

the girls hat is so cute too! uh and dare i say the word clutch?!? the arrow one is adorable! i saw everything so if you need help let me know! the t-shirt with stripes only on back is nice too!

btw, i was able to get the PS NM blankets for a great deal from NM as they still have navy -  i got a really nice CS girl and she PM'ed to the "old" sale price as it was just recoded in their system back to full price! then, i rec'd extra off from a sale that day, got them for around $50 each......i wanted gray ones but they only had navy......

i am having blanket + clutch issues!

although i think you can never have enough blankets! but you sure can have too many clutches! ha! 

can anyone see how many boxes are left? i know the new website changed some things but i thought one of our techies here would have cracked it! 

what to do girls?!? 

I bought one! But, it didn't confirm that it was a "for her" box. It only said "holiday box." Was it the same for you guys?
Mine was the same & I had the same thought as you. The strange thing is that I never got a confirmation email-- maybe it's a new system glitch?

I had been going round and round with them regarding the HER vs HIS box.  When I purchased a her box (it took 3 browsers to get it to go through) it came up with the blue background on the order screen.  I then purchased a HIM box for my husband and it gave me the same colored background so I became concerned.

I emailed c/s and they verified I had one of each, so I bought a 3rd box for her and it gave the yellow background.  Concerned again and I emailed.  They emailed back saying I had two him boxes and one her.  They said they were wrong the first time.  I know I bought a her box because I didn't even click on a his box until I decided to buy the guy box.  I was especially concerned because I didn't receive a confirmation email for any of my orders.

Their initial response was that they would let me send the second box back for a refund. That's not acceptable.

So - it took a week and  telling them I would issue a chargeback to have them correct it. (I work for a credit card company, so I'm not afraid to use this tool when it is needed and appropriate)

Look in your account and if the background on your order is yellow it is a her box, blue a his.

Last edited by a moderator:
Under the picture it says "Inside Special Edition Holiday For Her". Hope that helps :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you meant was the blanket in the her or his box. No, mine did not confirm when I checked out. I bought one of each, and they both just said holiday box.

47933037d6ec907e_MH-SEHoliday-SneakPeek-V2_1_.jpg
I love the throw! I hope that is the color we are getting.

the TOMS blankets are really nice espcially for $30! plus it gives money to red cross and blankets to people in need..... there are 3 different styles of blankets - 1 is soft grays, 1 is really cool as each side is different grays on one/yellow pop on other and then there is a beige one that is a different material in a soft knit! the girls hat is so cute too! uh and dare i say the word clutch?!? the arrow one is adorable! i saw everything so if you need help let me know! the t-shirt with stripes only on back is nice too!
do you have the blankets? how is the material? I was looking at those once I made the comment!

Back