SCAM ALERT! Ready, Steady, Go! aka beautyinaboxmakeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Based on the fact that I was banned from romanianbutterfly's page on fb for asking if these were fake...I'm going to assume everyone involved knows they are doing something wrong and is trying to scam people who are not informed.

Posted on romanianbutterfly's page (not sure of the legality of a screen cap): 

"Sometimes you just have to realize that you are best of ignoring others ♥ Sad but, true!"

Yup, until you get yourself sued...

msmacmakeup is powered by storenvy.com. I wonder if they are bothered by merchants selling illegally produced counterfeits? Anyone with twitter care to contact them?

https://twitter.com/Storenvy

I sent them a facebook message:

Hi- I was just wondering if you have a policy against allowing people who are selling counterfeit products using your storefront. Frankly, I think it is bad for your legitimate merchant community to have association with http://msmacmakeup.storenvy.com/ . Yes, they disclose that the cosmetics are "replicas", but it makes me distrust ANY merchant associated with storenvy to see that you allow this sort of scammer to open a store - rotten for your brand.

Originally Posted by Jackiee21 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think people should also report the ms mac since she has tons of fake mac for sale! Like someone said she has the 'swag bags' she even sells a fake Urban Decay Naked palette! It's not even a "great quality" replica you can tell just by a glance that it is fake! 
icon_frown.gif

http://msmacmakeup.storenvy.com/

I've reported them to Urban Decay who thanked me for it so we'll see what comes of that.

Was the Facebook page deleted because I wanted to see it but says not found just wondering if it was my iPad??

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird. It shows up fine for me and I didn't like the page.
I tried again and it came up.  How can people put stuff on their faces without knowing what the heck is in them. 

She originally posted on my business wall and I notified Zadidoll about it to notify you guys (because she is a customer and I don't want to start drama or anything between a customer) but she continues to post on random pictures that customers post on my wall and it is really starting to irritate me. As many reportings and such she is probably getting, HOW is she still doing this!?

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She originally posted on my business wall and I notified Zadidoll about it to notify you guys (because she is a customer and I don't want to start drama or anything between a customer) but she continues to post on random pictures that customers post on my wall and it is really starting to irritate me. As many reportings and such she is probably getting, HOW is she still doing this!?

That is rude in general to post that on your business page!

Originally Posted by morre22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is rude in general to post that on your business page!
I don't like when people spam my page period, whether it be my facebook fan page or my blog comments.  

Back