2006 FIFA World Cup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
England vs Sweden was a very hot game ... Lots of handsome guys...

Yay! Finally Brazil really played well! 4x1 against Japan , and lots of fun

Originally Posted by LilDee hahaha i know!! that was such a boring game!! and yet still extremely "spannend" (lol, better explanation than any english word i can think of right now).. We were hooked to an hour and a half of 0-0
tongue.gif

yeah i know! it was deffinetly boring but couldnt stop watching i hope that they performe better tonight. i say 2-1 for holland
whistling.gif

Well since the US isn't going to get it, I am rooting for England. (my husband it 1/2 Brit-actually Welsh so it kinda goes against his grain- but it is still British) and his sis lives in Bath. Anyhow- it's England in this house, and Beckham is nice to look at. My grandfather is from Portugal so I'd like to see them do well too. Looks like they will be facing off.

for who ever saw Holland vs. Portugal.. i think the ref just discovered the cards!
whistling.gif
lol yellows and reds!!

that game was nuts!! it sucks that holland lost though...
frown.gif

I was so sad when Mexico lost. Good game though.

I also started watching the England vs. Ecuador game right before Beckham scored. What a good game!

Wel, Figo should start an acting-career, he sure put up a great show last night!
icon_rolleyes.gif

Too bad Holland didn't score, they deserved it.

Originally Posted by Marisol I was so sad when Mexico lost. Good game though.
I also started watching the England vs. Ecuador game right before Beckham scored. What a good game!

Even though Mexico lost the game, they perfomed pretty great and it was kinda surprising to me that they really threatened Argentina.
Mari, you were lucky that you didn't miss the terrific shot! Again, Beckham showed the world a world-class goal. He's the best freekicker and you can tell by how curvy he can bend the ball into the corner.

i love david beckham and his wife posh spice...they are so cute. they're reallly popular in england...they are like england's brad and angelina.

i saw the italy vs. australia game, italy won by 1, it was a really good game and i am so rooting for italy. they had some really good looking players LOL
smile.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee for who ever saw Holland vs. Portugal.. i think the ref just discovered the cards!
whistling.gif
lol yellows and reds!!that game was nuts!! it sucks that holland lost though...
frown.gif

It wasn't a soccer game, it was a boxing ring! OMG ! Everyone was so violent... Too sad that my love, Cristiano Ronaldo, left on the 1st part of the game (maybe it's good because on the next game he won't have any yellow card)
I HATED the fact that Italy won; Australia was supposed to, and i so wanted to kick the referee ass!

Originally Posted by lia_matos I HATED the fact that Italy won; Australia was supposed to, and i so wanted to kick the referee ass! Hahaha, I just saw that game. I felt so bad for the Australians. They made it so far, to be foiled by the sneaky Italians. You know, at least they made it to the second round. They'd never even scored a World Cup goal before this (I think)!
The Swedes...Gah. I'm so disappointed. Germany is hard to beat, but still. They didn't even put up a frikkin' fight. What was that????
bawling.gif
I have no idea who to root for anymore. England? Or Brazil?
kopfkratz.gif

Originally Posted by mabelwan Even though Mexico lost the game, they perfomed pretty great and it was kinda surprising to me that they really threatened Argentina.
Mari, you were lucky that you didn't miss the terrific shot! Again, Beckham showed the world a world-class goal. He's the best freekicker and you can tell by how curvy he can bend the ball into the corner.

I know.. I was so happy when he scored just because of how he did it. I am not rooting for anyone right now since Mexico is out but it was really exciting to see. Besides, he looks so freaking hot!
whistling.gif

Beckham is getting older and despite the fact he's still handsome, he was prettier in the past.

My sister and her friends are doing the Top 10 World Cup hotties list

Originally Posted by lia_matos Beckham is getting older and despite the fact he's still handsome, he was prettier in the past.
My sister and her friends are doing the Top 10 World Cup hotties list

Mind to share if you came up with the list?

Originally Posted by mabelwan Mind to share if you came up with the list? Sure! I know that they put my Cristiano Ronaldo in 10th place (not very fair, i know)

Originally Posted by lia_matos Sure! I know that they put my Cristiano Ronaldo in 10th place (not very fair, i know) As long as he has a place in the top 10 list, the 10th won't be too bad. This brilliant player is still young and he has a long way to go.
rockwoot.gif

Originally Posted by LilDee for who ever saw Holland vs. Portugal.. i think the ref just discovered the cards!
whistling.gif
lol yellows and reds!!that game was nuts!! it sucks that holland lost though...
frown.gif

i know! 4 red cards and 16 yellows. thats insane. and they played dirty also ! i think the ref just lost control over the game. man i was mad
bawling.gif

Originally Posted by mabelwan As long as he has a place in the top 10 list, the 10th won't be too bad. This brilliant player is still young and he has a long way to go.
rockwoot.gif
Yes
smile.gif
Today the brazilian game was cool too
smile.gif
3x0 over Ghana.
We have also in the list Kaká , he's brazilian and his only defect is the fact that he's already married ; he's handsome, rich, good player, a really good guy, christian .

It's a heartbreaking day to me! Again, England was unable to step forward to the semifinal gate. I was like "what the f**k" when Rooney got a red card and they were down to 10 men.
bawling.gif
bawling.gif
bawling.gif

Back