Benebaby's "Brows Across the Universe" Campaign

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jessimau /img/forum/go_quote.gif Okay, these are my brows. What do you think? I really do need help!The way the one in the last picture looks is how I want them both to look close up, too, but I don't know if that looks good on me or how to achieve it.

Well...your brows are not bad at all. You have a good amount to work with. They just need to be cleaned up a bit, and you have the potential for a great arch. You could fill in some of the sparse areas with a brow kit and then they'd be perfect!

i'm so there with you, my sister! *raises hands to the sky* lol~

Originally Posted by allison0699 /img/forum/go_quote.gif If only some of those hairs that like to poke out of my chin and upperlip would move to my brows instead! you said it sister! *raises hands to the sky again* lol~

My eyebrows were threaded today after 2+ months, so there was quite a lot of growth. Although painful, it was worth it as it is so smooth and clean.

Originally Posted by Curiosity /img/forum/go_quote.gif My eyebrows were threaded today after 2+ months, so there was quite a lot of growth. Although painful, it was worth it as it is so smooth and clean. I used to get threaded...she totally ruined the end of my brows. Now I just tweeze myself and once in awhile have them done by my fave Brow Lady.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to get threaded...she totally ruined the end of my brows. Now I just tweeze myself and once in awhile have them done by my fave Brow Lady. I grew my ends back in during those two months, as they were thin before. I'm sorry to hear about that- although these people are meant to be professionals, it's really hard to trust them.

Ok its my turn now Bebebaby.... what so you think? Any tips, tricks or advice would be apreciated. My e/b are naturlly thick, dark and course.... they ALWAYS grow back.... Before i plucked, my eyelashes would touch my brows.... and that is not saying i have long lashes.... originally i bet they were an inch thick... maybe more!
072_722.jpg

Originally Posted by Sreyomac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok its my turn now Bebebaby.... what so you think? Any tips, tricks or advice would be apreciated.http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ac/072_722.jpg Well....your brows would look amazing if you filled them in a bit. I would recommend a brow kit like Benefit Browzing in Dark. Just mmix a bit of wax and powder and lightly apply where needed...for you the end and a bit in the front.

Originally Posted by Sreyomac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ok its my turn now Bebebaby.... what so you think? Any tips, tricks or advice would be apreciated. My e/b are naturlly thick, dark and course.... they ALWAYS grow back.... Before i plucked, my eyelashes would touch my brows.... and that is not saying i have long lashes.... originally i bet they were an inch thick... maybe more!http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r...ac/072_722.jpg Wish I had your brows. I am missing half a brow from plucking years ago and they never grew back.Yours need just a little fill in the front and fill in the ends I little bit. You are a beautiful girl. Your smile says it all.

Sheilarose

my problem is that my eyebrows are different shapes naturally and im not sure what to do ...

Originally Posted by zoe__ /img/forum/go_quote.gif my problem is that my eyebrows are different shapes naturally and im not sure what to do ... Well Zoe...Brows are Sisters, not twins! They looks similar but will never be identical and that's okay. Most people won't notice the subtle differences in your brows like you do. You can try to make them more alike with a brow kit, but don't tweeze them to be the same.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well Zoe...Brows are Sisters, not twins! They looks similar but will never be identical and that's okay. Most people won't notice the subtle differences in your brows like you do. You can try to make them more alike with a brow kit, but don't tweeze them to be the same. that my prob... one is sooo different from the other, and I never knew if I should tweeze them to look alike or what. it's kinda impossible. i don't know if I should be using a brow kit either. when I used browzings in dark my aunt laughed at me and said my eyebrows were too dark. I have very dark brown almost black hair... but my eyebrows are super full (for the most part) so do i even need to use a kit? i don't know...

Hi Bene. I have a question. If I only need a bit of filling-in in the front, do I just fill in the front and leave the rest alone?

Quote:
Wish I had your brows. I am missing half a brow from plucking years ago and they never grew back.Yours need just a little fill in the front and fill in the ends I little bit. You are a beautiful girl. Your smile says it all.

Awweeee... thanks so much.... I will remember that next time i am standing in the mirror and cussing bout them......lol
cheer2.gif

im in !!!
smile.gif

ya know something, there was once where i had my perfect brows.....

than i went for a photoshoot and the mua shaved half of them off!!!!!!!!! wothout telling me! darn.. im still trying to et them back but they wont grow back nicely!

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif sigh...i wish i had never plucked mine. sadly, i havent even really touched them in years and they just wont grow back all the way. i try to pencil them (tried browzings and the mac one but theyre all too red or too dark) but they end up looking different everyday. somedays i have good days, others just..forget it. cries!
brows are my biggest pet peeve besides hair. sadly, i have sucky BOTH.! it pains me that im so critical about others brows/hair and i have horrible both. just my luck..

I'm totally in the same boat. I went through overplucking in my younger years, and haven't really plucked them again for years, but my brows are still sparse, ugh...

Originally Posted by Curiosity /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm completely obsessed with eyebrows and have always been. I've been growing them out for 2 months and tomorrow I'm going to get them threaded! I'm so excited, as the growth makes them look such a mess. I've been complimented on my eyebrows, many times in the past, however I am never pleased with them myself (too much of a perfectionist!) You read my mind. I am completely and utterly obsessed with brows, and I find it irritating when people have badly groomed, over-plucked, messy or unflattering brows... Because of this, I am NEVER satisfied with mine, and CONSTANTLY feel that they could be improved. I'm so glad that someone knows what I'm talking about! We must be brow-twins, Curiosity!
I love your campaign, Benebaby, I'd be happy to join you on your quest!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif that my prob... one is sooo different from the other, and I never knew if I should tweeze them to look alike or what. it's kinda impossible. i don't know if I should be using a brow kit either. when I used browzings in dark my aunt laughed at me and said my eyebrows were too dark. I have very dark brown almost black hair... but my eyebrows are super full (for the most part) so do i even need to use a kit? i don't know... Well if your brows are completely full, then you're lucky and don't need a kit!! Maybe just a clear brow gel to hold them in place.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Bene. I have a question. If I only need a bit of filling-in in the front, do I just fill in the front and leave the rest alone? I would just use the product where you need it, but make sure to blend it with a mascara comb. You don't want to see where the powder begins and ends!!

I am so envious of you ladies with dark brows! My own are "delicate", ie, thin naturally, and I do have some sparse spots. But my biggest beef is that they are nearly clear - like the color of khaki pants in "putty". And my hair is naturally dark red, so for balance I really need a stronger brow. Finding a product that both fills in the sparse area on bare skin AND covers the pale hairs for a natural look...that's a big challenge for me.

BUT, I've been having some nice results with Ardell's Lash Growth Accelerator - hairs growing in where they haven't previously! And no tweezing for at least another month. I guess that's one good thing about the nearly clear hairs - the new growth barely shows at all.

-b.

Back