Birchbox July 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of tempted to get the Triple C Designs Power Card but I can't really find any reviews on it so I'll pass. 

Kind of tempted to get the Triple C Designs Power Card but I can't really find any reviews on it so I'll pass. 
I can't find any reviews either, but looking at the Triple C webpage, they say the power card will only charge an iPhone 5 up to 60%  :wassatt: I should have done a bit more research before clicking the reserve button...

I know it is a misprint but did any one notice the add on email.

pation of July's exclusive Women's Health box, we're bringing you another way to kick your summer into high gear: Birchbox Plus. Reserve these power-up picks by July 27, and they’ll be added to your July shipment automatically, on top of your usual samples. But hurry—they sell out quickly!

@@Monica Sue, thanks for clarifying! One more question about that: can you just re-sub right away, or do you have to wait a while after canceling before re-subbing?

Also, another question... I notice that some of you ladies seem to use an awful lot of gift cards when making your purchases. Are these actual gifts, or am I right in guessing that these are purchased from your different points from multiple subscriptions, so that you can combine them?
You don't have to wait. I've done the dance in about a minute in one session, usually as soon as I've done my feedback reviews on the account.

As far as gift cards, we flip our points over to gift cards. Some people might have actual gifts, but I think most of us are using points-purchased cards.

Is that Ruffian collection on the BB website yet? I want to get a closer look at those colors!

(I got the Valentine CR gloss in a June box and I'm getting the nude color (Sugar?) as an extra with my July box so I'm getting polishes... And talking myself down from getti a 3rd box to complete my collection!)

Thank you! Hubby's next to me on the couch trying to watch a movie so I had the video muted. Off to go drool over the pretties!

My first ruffian polish was from the modern mermaid box, I just wasn't a polish kind of girl. But I have quickly come to LOVE them. Applies so smooth and it really only takes one coat...really happy with this sneak peek.

I can't find any reviews either, but looking at the Triple C webpage, they say the power card will only charge an iPhone 5 up to 60%  :wassatt: I should have done a bit more research before clicking the reserve button...
Aw :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Well, better to have 60% on your iPhone than have it die on you. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just resubbed under my 2nd account.  We shall see how august goes, but I will cancel that 2nd sub for sept.  I want to try out a new eco-friendly sub instead :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Guys, I didn't even think about this thread until right now. For some reason my mind thought that the June thread would include the July details.... Effing finals have my mind all mushy.

Anyway, I am pretty nervous about the idea of shipping with everyone being able to pick a sample. I just don't know if BB has it in them yet to get their act together shipping wise. The add-ons this month are actually pretty cool and I would totally bite for the battery charger but I will wait until I see reviews.

BB please let the July boxes include hair mask samples and benefit eyeliners!

I hope I can pick from the Ruffian as I got a CR lip gloss in my last box.  

I actually went for the headphones as I lost all my other ones.  I don't know why I lose headphones so fast.  I lose them like I lose chapstick. 

As others before have said - lets hope that this isn't a giant disaster!  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think I will probably go for the Ruffian in Ambrosia. I loved the formula of the polish we received before.

For those who have tried the CR stain--is it a lip gloss texture? I love lip stains but only if they are balm stains (like the Revlon ones) or they have a similar texture to Posietint or Stainiac. Long lasting tinted lip glosses are not my thing. Any insight?

For those who have tried the CR stain--is it a lip gloss texture? I love lip stains but only if they are balm stains (like the Revlon ones) or they have a similar texture to Posietint or Stainiac. Long lasting tinted lip glosses are not my thing. Any insight?
Its more of a lip gloss texture, in my opinion. I didn't like it because I like long lasting stains. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back