Birchbox July 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im really nervous about this whole "pick your sample" thing....The last few months have been HORRIBLE for both errors, damaged and forgotten items, shipping mishaps and just all around bad buisness practice. I love that Birchbox is trying to constantly be inovative and improve their service but it seems they need to be a bit more stable before they try to keep updating things. If they mess up this month, Im gone. It will have been the 3rd month in a row of mishaps for me personally. My husbands Birchbox Man account has been expriencing nothing but delays, errors and stuff like this too. :(I REALLY want to be excited about the sample choices but I have my reservations. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im really nervous about this whole "pick your sample" thing....The last few months have been HORRIBLE for both errors, damaged and forgotten items, shipping mishaps and just all around bad buisness practice. I love that Birchbox is trying to constantly be inovative and improve their service but it seems they need to be a bit more stable before they try to keep updating things. If they mess up this month, Im gone. It will have been the 3rd month in a row of mishaps for me personally. My husbands Birchbox Man account has been expriencing nothing but delays, errors and stuff like this too. :(I REALLY want to be excited about the sample choices but I have my reservations. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm really wondering how they will handle a ton of people picking one shade or one product over another.

I'm really wondering how they will handle a ton of people picking one shade or one product over another.
Agreed!  And is this going to be like the opt in opt out emails they sent out a few years ago?  I just remember the Teen Vogue debacle.  I opted for a Teen Vogue box, but sadly got the less cool regular BB that month.  Le sigh.

ahhhhh I want the Ruffian!! Super excited now for July...just hoping it doesn't turn into a hot mess with apology points flying everywhere (or maybe I wouldn't mind that either??)

There's a bunch of Tokyomilk/Library of Flowers/Lollia in the new section.  Hoping that means that they'll be sampled.
Woo, I love those lines! Even if they don't get sampled, I'm super happy to be able to buy them from the shop.

There's a bunch of Tokyomilk/Library of Flowers/Lollia in the new section.  Hoping that means that they'll be sampled.
Ohh thanks for the heads up, I was wanting to get some of that, but even better now that I can with BB points!

I've was tired of Birchbox when I had a yearly subscription around July of last year and said I would stop when my subscription ran out. Hilariously, I didn't get January's, basically every month since February, I've pretty much gotten two boxes. why did I do this to myself.

I want those ruffian colors

Ooh, I need to hop over to the little indie boutique down the block from me and check out these lines so I can decide which hand cream to pick up with all of my lovely, lovely points!

i'm sosososo tempted to reopen my second sub because i love the rapture collection, but i'm trying to make myself be good! saving up for the bar exam in a year + moving in a few months + wedding planning means i'm brokeee.

I think they will have a lot less variation this month to keep up with the pick a sample thing. And a short window to pick samples. I'm excited. Hope I don't miss the good stuff because of work!!

What is the earliest I can re-open a sub and guarantee it is for July instead of June?

@@gypsiemagic Bahahha. I looked it up on trulia too. Oh katia, this is why you don't put your address online! Although - she didn't have many followers (3k at the time, yeah?) and I'm assuming that was the first time BB linked to her IG so maybe she thought her IG was more on the personal/private side? But, c'mon lady - nothing is private when it's the internets!
ahahah i have a bad habit of trying to figure out where youtubers live too, and am really good at it. i never really do anything with the info, but you'd be surprised how little things in instagram can give it away. one time it was an appliance brand i recognized from a party i went to at another unit in the building, another brightly colored balconies. 

I look at apartments on CL whenever I am bored. I especially like looking at floorplans. lolol

Back