Birchbox July 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheats are starting to kinda load. Mine came up with the generic red and polka dot background. Maybe by tomorrow they'll start showing. Mine never change from what shows on my cheat pages, so I'm excited to find out, even though I've disliked my Birchbox most out of the subscriptions I get (so far).

The cheat is working for my account where I chose the curated box.. it is not up yet for my 2nd account where I just chose a color... meaning.. maybe it'll be up today/tomorrow?  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am new to the box....Subscribed it couple of months back....How do I know beforehand...

So my Beachy and Bright box came today! The pink is really pink....like hi def pink. The Oribe smells amazing! And the bronzer is identical to my Tarte Park Avenue Princess one so it'll be great to have this mini for travel. Please excuse my face/hair I just got off of work when I took this 20150702_121753.jpeg20150702_121516.jpeg. :)

So my Beachy and Bright box came today! The pink is really pink....like hi def pink. The Oribe smells amazing! And the bronzer is identical to my Tarte Park Avenue Princess one so it'll be great to have this mini for travel. Please excuse my face/hair I just got off of work when I took this
20150702_121753.jpeg
20150702_121516.jpeg. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Related/unrelated: Your eyebrows are amazing.

The cheat link is working for me. This is the link https://www.birchbox.com/me/boxes/women/2015/7

The cheat says I will be getting

Vasanti brighten up!

Marcelle golden glow bb cream

coola cucumber face SPF

amika texture spray

stila - beso (my PYS)

I don't mind my box and I think I will use everything, I just wish I got some newer products. I'm also very happy for no shampoo/conditioner!

Last edited by a moderator:
The cheat is working for me as well:

Stila (PYS)

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray

Coola Cucumber SPF 30

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

Benefit They're Real Mascara

I've already gotten the Oribe from the Beachy & Bright box, but I'll use it. It's a nice product. The Benefit mascara looks like it has a few color options, so I'll use it if it is black. I've got a tube of the Mango Coola from a past box, but SPF is always useful. I'll use the exfoliant, and I will use the Stila. It's a nice box, if not the most exciting. I'm please there are no perfumes and no tinted makeup items (fair means pasty, Birchbox, not orange). 

Supergoop sunscreen... Yay I can always use more sunscreen

Vasanti brighten up! Trade..

Harvey prince hello... I like this scent but I'm kind of irritated I keep getting fragrances when I have that I don't want them on my account.

Bumble and bumble hairdresser's invisible oil primer. I don't think Ill like this but we will see.

Stila Venezia

I'm not very excited about anything but I'll wait til I get the box to judge for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Amika un.done texture spray
Macadamia Professional™ Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist
COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray
theBalm® cosmetics Balm Desert® Bronzer/Blush
Stila look at me liquid lipstick trio

This is a disappointing box for me. I am swimming in hair products and blush/bronzers and I do not use make-up setting sprays. But still these are new to me, so I will give them a try (or swap).

I really hope to get one of those Peripera and Chosungah products some people sampled in the past boxes, maybe someday.

My cheat loaded too!

-Stila beso

-Macadamia Professional™ Weightless Moisture Leave-In Conditioning Mist

-dr. brandt® microdermabrasion skin exfoliant

-Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner

-Cartier Baiser Vole EDP Spray - 50 ml

I'm very happy with this box. Leave-in conditioners are the one hair product (that and sea salt spray) I use during the summer, and I'm always willing to try a new exfoliant, especially a high-end one. I don't typically like to get fragrance, but this Cartier perfume I've had before and it's one of my favorites. I'm happy the stila lippy in this box is different than the pink (which I'm getting in the curated box on my other account). I'm not a fan of the benefit "They're Real!" product line, and I already have 3 or 4 samples of this eyeliner in black, so for variety's sake I'm hoping this is one of the newly released colors.

Overall though, with 4/5 samples I'm stoked about, and the 5th still an objectively pretty good item, this is the best box I've received since January!

Stila beso yay

Oribe dry texturizing spray yay

Miracle skin transformer body spf yay

Dr brant microdermabrasion yay

Supergoop spf serum yay

I'm happy with my box. The only thing that can make it disappointing for me are sizes. It is pretty well rounded.

Stila beso yay

Oribe dry texturizing spray yay

Miracle skin transformer body spf yay

Dr brant microdermabrasion yay

Supergoop spf serum yay

I'm happy with my box. The only thing that can make it disappointing for me are sizes. It is pretty well rounded.
Box twin. But I'm not as happy. Two SPF-type products is what kinda makes me sad. I mean, I'll give them a go, and keep my fingers crossed I find new loves in all my products. The dry texturizing spray seems interesting, and I'm always up for face scrubs (for a second, I got Dr. Brandt confused with the Dr. Jart and was super disappointed because the Jart products, for some reason, irritate my skin to no end, despite me not having sensitive skin at all) and I'm ALWAYS excited for a lippie, no matter what it is. 

Back