Birchbox Man: October 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh.  The one time my Birchbox tracking actually updates they give out 100 points if your box didn't ship on time!  Figures!  Mine will be here 10/4.

My boyfriend just got this month's birchbox.  He got the rumba watch and immediately didn't like it.  And everything else was foil packets samples so he told me to cancel his subscription.

This is my boyfriend's crap box. Those Nickel foil packets are pathetic. Then the hideous watch. He like the rest of it, but for $20 this is kind of disappointing. But he's loved his first three boxes so he's fine with it. The watch will definitely be going on my trade thread, check out my link below if you're interested.

Between the fact I like unisex colognes and whiskey, I think I should have subscribed to Birchbox Man this month...

no update, no emails. im depressed!

i guess instead of a jigger ill just drink straight out the bottle of scotch!

Originally Posted by nathant78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

no update, no emails. im depressed!

i guess instead of a jigger ill just drink straight out the bottle of scotch!
Same here. No updates, no email, no box.

Congrats, Scooby on your sobriety! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My husband is getting the rocks and jigger(?) too, which honestly I have no idea what they are. We don't drink. Very RARELY, like once a year so that is pretty useless. What an interesting thing for them to send out.

My offer stands on buying the jigger and rocks from anyone willing to sell!! I'll pay the $20 that your BB cost! 
patches.gif

(or if you want to trade, I can hook you up with make up for raiding your bf/husband's bb!!) 

I will send you mine, if my husband is ok with it!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My offer stands on buying the jigger and rocks from anyone willing to sell!! I'll pay the $20 that your BB cost! 
patches.gif

(or if you want to trade, I can hook you up with make up for raiding your bf/husband's bb!!) 

Starting to get annoyed.  I got the early shipping info, and then the "oops we screwed up email"  but the tracking has not updated since the 28th, it usually doesnt take that long.  By the time his box gets here, it will be time for November's!  I'll give them 12 more hours, then I'm calling.

If anyone has the socks, boxers, t-shirt, or tie to trade for a black rumba watch let me know or check out the trade thread in my signature. oh, and i'm looking for size Medium.

the boxers are quite sexy. they are my new favorite pair

I too have the watch from a prior month and was disappointed, but they have more than made up for it with later boxes.

I got the shipping email for my BF's box on the 25th and the shipping info has yet to even show. No box, no update.

Back