Birchbox Man: October 2012 Boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I finally got a reply and I am so confused. This is what I sent to them yesterday:

Hey BBM! I received the shipping email on the 25th and the shipping info has yet to show. It says:
Tracking information for this piece is unavailable at this time.
Tracking may take 24-48 hours after your mail piece has shipped. Please
check back at a later time for additional information.

If tracking is unavailable after 3 days, please contact your shipper.

Hmmm... well I just wanted to see what was going on. Thanks.

This is the reply I got today:

Hi Marcia,

Thank you for being in touch. I'm sorry to hear about your missing October Birchbox. I am getting a replacement box out to you. You should receive a new email confirmation as soon as your new box has been shipped.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us a call toll free at 877-487-7272.

xo

Audrey

LOL what? So was my box lost? To the other ladies whose BBM boxes haven't updated and you emailed/called, what did they say?

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I finally got a reply and I am so confused. This is what I sent to them yesterday:

Hey BBM! I received the shipping email on the 25th and the shipping info has yet to show. It says:

Tracking information for this piece is unavailable at this time.

Tracking may take 24-48 hours after your mail piece has shipped. Please

check back at a later time for additional information.

If tracking is unavailable after 3 days, please contact your shipper.

Hmmm... well I just wanted to see what was going on. Thanks.

This is the reply I got today:

Hi Marcia,

Thank you for being in touch. I'm sorry to hear about your missing October Birchbox. I am getting a replacement box out to you. You should receive a new email confirmation as soon as your new box has been shipped.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to give us a call toll free at 877-487-7272.

xo

Audrey

LOL what? So was my box lost? To the other ladies whose BBM boxes haven't updated and you emailed/called, what did they say?
I'm starting to see that pattern of bad CS from Birchbox that people have mentioned. I emailed them about the hubby's box last night and here is the reply I got from CS - I'm going to go to Paulina now.

[SIZE=9pt]So sorry there is still no update. It can take 3-5 business days for an update. If you do not see an update by the end of the weeks please do reach out again, we will be sure to compensate accordingly if necessary. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=9pt]Sarah[/SIZE]

Birchbox | Operations Associate

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm starting to see that pattern of bad CS from Birchbox that people have mentioned. I emailed them about the hubby's box last night and here is the reply I got from CS - I'm going to go to Paulina now.
*sigh* Yeah, def do. I never once mentioned my box was missing, I just wanted to know what was up with shipping info this month. Let me know what Paulina says.

For any one who's man likes the Me undies ,sign up for their email alerts. They send out coupon codes every week ( I got 3 last week - including a buy one get one free.) They also sell ladies underwear ,too.

Email to Paulina sent. I have to admit that these last few months have shaken my faith in Birchbox. I love their points system because you can quickly earn free products but the problems they've been having with shipping and the quality of the products (such as products being different sizes among different boxes) is just making me seriously doubt Birchbox. I can't in good faith recommend them to people nor say they're my absolute favorite sampling service any longer because they're not. Right now if I were to pick my favorite of among the subscription companies I'm still subscribed to I would have to say it's MyGlam and Beauty Army are my top two favorites which I would never have thought the day would come that Birchbox wouldn't be my #1 favorite.

I'm so excited about all these deals and savings the birch box and other monthly box subscriptions give people.... and now men are joining in on the mix.

Which by the way, the mens boxes look really great too. I'd probably do what emmakey9 does with her man's.... raid it for myself.! :)

I have a tracking code that is ACTUALLY trackable! Will be here on the 6th!
Mine is active now too w/ same delivery date. And i never got the email and points :/ scratch that, just checked my account and found 100 pts were added on the 2nd.

Just checked mine too and what I don't get how my box was sent out on the 25th but tracking barely started yesterday night in NY.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathant78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a tracking code that is ACTUALLY trackable!

Will be here on the 6th!

Originally Posted by Marshie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just checked mine too and what I don't get how my box was sent out on the 25th but tracking barely started yesterday night in NY.  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Check your BB account points balance, they added 100 pts for shipping the boxes late. I didn't receive an email about it, but I just checked my account and the points were added Tuesday.

Mine is still not tracking and I received it on the 25th. I emailed them again to see if there has been a change or if they have any info. Such a pain since we are right across the river from their shipping facility. 

Issues with BBW shipping, issues with BBM shipping. They need to work this out or we might be taking a BB break.
Usps tracking now shows delivery date of 10/12, that's 2 weeks before the next box is supposed to ship..and almost 6 weeks after the last box arrived. Getting annoyed.

My husband got his box today and was once again thrilled:

I received mine on Tuesday!  I'm pretty happy about it..  I did shoot an unboxing video for it.. a first impressions.

(Deleted link per TERMS OF SERVICE)

I prefer Birchbox Man to 12Society's box.  What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by JenniferV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My husband got his box today and was once again thrilled:

This will be hubby's first month - late birthday present - and this is the box it shows he's getting.  Hope they don't change it at the last second, because I think he'd like this!  (Funny how the lifestyle things are best in the men's boxes and often throw-aways in the women's.)

I wasn't sure if my boyfriend would be a huge fan of a monthly grooming/beauty box, but I'm sort of questioning if he'd love it just for the lifestyle products! He would sure love those whiskey stones. And I see that previous boxes have included t-shirts & boxers. Is this kind of stuff usually included along with the samples, or is it kind of hit or miss? 

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wasn't sure if my boyfriend would be a huge fan of a monthly grooming/beauty box, but I'm sort of questioning if he'd love it just for the lifestyle products! He would sure love those whiskey stones. And I see that previous boxes have included t-shirts & boxers. Is this kind of stuff usually included along with the samples, or is it kind of hit or miss? 
They usually have some sort of actual item (boxers, whiskey stones, watches, ties, t-shirts, etc.) and then samples.

Birchbox Man has impressed my fiance once again! He already had some whiskey stones but he was THRILLED to get more. He already uses the pre-shave oil so now he has one for travel. And that Kiehl's lotion is awesome!

Latest posts

Back