Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caved when I saw that Home box!  I was trying to save up my points on both accounts, but that box was just such a good deal!  My new policy is absolutely no spending on my main account (now with 1020 points) and spending when I *need* to on my other (previously with 519, now with 119 after this purchase).  I'm moving back to the states in a month and thought that this would be a great way to say hello to our new place.  Window box with basil, anyone?  I just hope I get a pretty Baggu market bag!  I buy groceries basically every other day since I cook all the time.

Birchbox Home: From the Garden

Choose 1 pack

TIGI Session Series Finishing Spray & NUXE Rêve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel

Color Club® Metallic Nail Polish

Shade

Platinum Record

2 Sets of Core Bamboo colorful cutlery

Originally Posted by gracewilson /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got a 16mo coupon code that is good for a couple of weeks (25% off), and I hit 200 points this month, so time to cash in!!  I think this is Birchbox's dream order (although probably not enough money, lol).  I'm getting one product I sampled in my box (the beauty protector spray), one product I tried in a pick-2 bonus from a previous purchase (Jouer lip enhancer), and one product they've featured but I didn't get in my box (Ruby Wing nail polish).  I'm just hoping they restock the bonus shop before my code expires so I can do that too!

After the coupon & points, my final total should be $14.46... Instead of $45.95 (or $55.95 if they'll put in a new pick two)!!  I'll take it.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Nice! Let's hope they restock XD

Interesting how the percentage off for 16 months is higher than 21 months. Guess 16 is definitely sweeter than being legal.

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Interesting how the percentage off for 16 months is higher than 21 months. Guess 16 is definitely sweeter than being legal.
Good one XD

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I caved when I saw that Home box!  I was trying to save up my points on both accounts, but that box was just such a good deal!  My new policy is absolutely no spending on my main account (now with 1020 points) and spending when I *need* to on my other (previously with 519, now with 119 after this purchase).  I'm moving back to the states in a month and thought that this would be a great way to say hello to our new place.  Window box with basil, anyone?  I just hope I get a pretty Baggu market bag!  I buy groceries basically every other day since I cook all the time.

Birchbox Home: From the Garden

Choose 1 pack

TIGI Session Series Finishing Spray & NUXE Rêve de Miel® Facial Cleansing and Make-Up Removing Gel

Color Club® Metallic Nail Polish

Shade

Platinum Record

2 Sets of Core Bamboo colorful cutlery
Hello,

You have 2 Birchbox accounts?

i cashed in 300 points! last time i cashed in at 400...but I felt accomplished saving up to 300! If only I could do this with real money...

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i cashed in 300 points! last time i cashed in at 400...but I felt accomplished saving up to 300! If only I could do this with real money...

So jelly you got the PTR gel! Dying to try it out XD

I wanted to buy a Home box for my mom for mother's day, but was waiting until mine arrived before ordering a second one to make sure she would like it...now it's sold out
icon_cry.gif
..  So now I'll wait till the next code and buy my Scalisi moisturizer or Kiehl's eye cream and Kushmi tea.

That backpack is SOOO cute!!' Now I want one too! For a while I've wanted the Pen Zen but I have so many mugs for that purpose scattered around my apartment.

I know right I just feel in love with the back pack! At first I was just going to get makeup products but I changed my mind on something that will last me a long time. Some people that purchased that backpack have had it for years so Its deff durable.i was thinking about using the penzen for makeup brushes:)

Pretty excited; received the 25% Off, 16-Month Anniversary email on the main account, and *should* be getting a 12-Month Anniv email on the second BB account any day now (seems like the email is late, based on the previous 6-month and 9-month emails that were sent out mid-month with around the 22nd of the month for expiration of codes.)

I definitely want the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette, and am on the fence about getting a Clarisonic. I will most likely use the 25% off on the Clarisonic and save the palette for the second account.

Not sure if I will use the Clarisonic regularly, or perhaps just as a 'deep clean' treatment / facial on occasions. Currently I use the Shu Uemura cleansing oil as my main facial cleanser, and I love it.  My main concern is that I will get the Clarisonic but not use it enough to justify the cost.  I also have very sensitive skin, so am weary of incompatibility / sensitivity issues.

EDIT: Pulled the trigger on the Clarisonic. $5.50, oh yea!

Originally Posted by AsianGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Pretty excited; received the 25% Off, 16-Month Anniversary email on the main account, and *should* be getting a 12-Month Anniv email on the second BB account any day now (seems like the email is late, based on the previous 6-month and 9-month emails that were sent out mid-month with around the 22nd of the month for expiration of codes.)

I definitely want the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette, and am on the fence about getting a Clarisonic. I will most likely use the 25% off on the Clarisonic and save the palette for the second account.

Not sure if I will use the Clarisonic regularly, or perhaps just as a 'deep clean' treatment / facial on occasions. Currently I use the Shu Uemura cleansing oil as my main facial cleanser, and I love it.  My main concern is that I will get the Clarisonic but not use it enough to justify the cost.  I also have very sensitive skin, so am weary of incompatibility / sensitivity issues.

Nice!!!!

Great deal!

Wow, you got a great deal!

I'm new here and new to posting. I've been ''stalking'' the MUT subscription forums for the past three months ever since I joined a couple subscription services and wanted to see spoilers. I did not know about the Birchbox point system and how awesome it was until now. since I only had Birchbox for two months I have not collect as many points, but I had to go ahead a make a purchase because of events coming up in May.

I was going to do a screen print of my order, but my netbook is too small and can't capture the full screen and if I zoom out, the words become too small.

I bought:

Limited edition Superwoman Collection   $58

2 Emily's Chocolate covered fortune cookies   $11.98  (Love with Food had to pull my order after 3 weeks after I contacted them about why it didn't arrive yet, but that's a whole different rant. glad I can still buy it elsewhere)

Republic Grow Me: Mini herb and Vegetable Growing Kit   $6

Gift With Purchase: amika Birchbox Mini Ceramic Styler in Pink Peacock  $29

Pick Two Sample Pack (free with $25+ order)

Skin Poppy Soy Whip & Youngblood Mineral Primer   $10
  Total: $114.98
            - $39  for pick 2 and amika styler
            -20     redeemed my 200 points
Paid  $55.98
  I feel like I got a good deal and I think my friends will enjoy the presents and snacks.

Originally Posted by lizzie123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have 600 points and im  hoping to get at least two items from my favorits list:)

BAGGU® Duckbag  6 $24.00
More Options Available
BAGGU® Backpack  4 $34.00
More Options Available
ybf beauty Automatic Universal Taupe Eyebrow Pencil  101 $12.00

beautyblender® double  441 $25.95
One Love Organics® My New Best Friend Skin Shammy  8 $24.00
Quirky Pen Zen  17 $24.99
More Options Available
That skin shammy has saved my life.  No more blotting paper, and I'm shine free with a cute little pink pouch in my bag!

omg thats one of my biggest problems i get oily around my t-zone and i have not been able to find something to make it stop i will deff get the shammy just waiting for my anniversary code:)

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was saving up points for the Whish Blueberry Shave Cream, but now I think I want to use them to get a Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lip Stick. But every time I log in to the Birchbox website, they're out of stock.
Actually, they had never been in stock!  The page was up, and they just updated so you can actually order them.

Latest posts

Back