Birchbox Points: What did or will you buy?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are some of the promo codes going around?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My march box will be my one year box with them..does anyone know when they start to send out anniversary promotion codes?? 

Thats a great deal, i'm trying to save my points to get something big but all these promo codes are making it hard.
I ordered the last day of February and there was a Feb20 code..but used the BBLEARNVEST code because it took more money off. You can try and see if it still works.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered the last day of February and there was a Feb20 code..but used the BBLEARNVEST code because it took more money off. You can try and see if it still works.
Thanks, im going to see if it works!

As soon as I review all my items for this month I'll have 970 points on one account and 470 on the other.  I've got until some time in July to use them, and I'm planning on waiting until then.  It's so hard to choose what to buy!  

I feel like I should go for the big things with that many points, but it would be so easy to rack up a bunch of medium priced items too!  ARgh!  I feel like I should really be investing on great skincare.  I'll more than likely put the Vasanti into the equation, but I still really want the Number 4 Revival kit.  What a good deal!  There's really no telling what I'll end up with.

Originally Posted by vogliadivintage /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As soon as I review all my items for this month I'll have 970 points on one account and 470 on the other.  I've got until some time in July to use them, and I'm planning on waiting until then.  It's so hard to choose what to buy!  

I feel like I should go for the big things with that many points, but it would be so easy to rack up a bunch of medium priced items too!  ARgh!  I feel like I should really be investing on great skincare.  I'll more than likely put the Vasanti into the equation, but I still really want the Number 4 Revival kit.  What a good deal!  There's really no telling what I'll end up with.
You really can't go wrong with Number 4.  The clarifying shampoo is the only shampoo I'll use now.  

So I'm going to have 800 points this month and a 20% coupon... I was saving up for the Marula oil, but that went OOS and I asked CS and they don't know when it's going to be back. I got the Clarisonic Mia from clarsonic.com's deal a few weeks ago so I don't need one of those either... XD I have all the makeup I "need" --  buying my HG perfume from Sephora shortly, have like 50 gajillion eyeshadow palettes like everyone here, haven't gone through bottles of polish I bought last July, etc etc.

The only thing I think I'd want is maybe lipsticks and skincare stuff for people with acne scars. I don't think I'm interested in any of the post-acne spot treatments BB is carrying though. Sigh. I probably should've grabbed the Marula last month or the Bi-facil. ): Suggestions?

What are some of the promo codes going around?? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> My march box will be my one year box with them..does anyone know when they start to send out anniversary promotion codes?? 
I haven't seen an anniversary code since my nine-month, and I'm coming up on two years, so you're probably out of luck there. Next on my list: a navy eyeliner. I'm holding out until I see what's in the March Starbox, though, just in case they send one. I'm trying to cut back on my buying, but navy would be perfect for me right now, and I can get things as long as I don't spend money, so hello, points!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I'm going to have 800 points this month and a 20% coupon... I was saving up for the Marula oil, but that went OOS and I asked CS and they don't know when it's going to be back. I got the Clarisonic Mia from clarsonic.com's deal a few weeks ago so I don't need one of those either... XD I have all the makeup I "need" --  buying my HG perfume from Sephora shortly, have like 50 gajillion eyeshadow palettes like everyone here, haven't gone through bottles of polish I bought last July, etc etc.

The only thing I think I'd want is maybe lipsticks and skincare stuff for people with acne scars. I don't think I'm interested in any of the post-acne spot treatments BB is carrying though. Sigh. I probably should've grabbed the Marula last month or the Bi-facil. ): Suggestions?
Have you received your 20% off coupon yet?

I e-mailed them about it this morning...I have gotten every single one up to my 9 months

*Incoco® Design Nail Polish Appliques, Shade: Pink Parasol (for free shipping)
*alessandro Top Coat Matte
*Tweezerman Precision Point Stainless Steel Brow Shaping Scissors & Brush
*Pick Two: Miracle Skin Transformerâ„¢ SPF20 Face & TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost Spray
Subtotal -- $50.00

Discount (Free Sample Pack with Purchase, 20% Off For You, march20) -- $18.00

Shipping & Handling (Standard Shipping - Flat Rate)$0.00

300 reward points-$30.00

Grand Total  $2.00  
rocknroll2.gif

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

*Pick Two: Miracle Skin Transformerâ„¢ SPF20 Face & TIGI Catwalk Your Highness Root Boost Spray
Subtotal -- $50.00

300 reward points-$30.00

Grand Total  $2.00  
rocknroll2.gif

Wow!  Well done, you!

I ordered the Beauty Protector & 2 Pick Twos - the Miracle Skin Transformer & TIGI root boost spray and the J.R. Watkins foot cream & Color Club nail polish (my 3rd bottle in this color - I plan on giving it to a friend).  With the march20 code and the free sample pack, it came to $32.16

I was planning on getting The Balm's Hot Mama, but I've only just started wearing blush (thank you, Missha - seriously, I NEED to wear blush to have color on my cheeks now) and I wasn't sure if I'd like it.  Blush doesn't seem to last very long on me.  Am I applying it wrong or something?  
wassatt.gif

Call them!! They've always been good to me about retroactively applying discount codes/promos.

Gah.  I JUST got my 6 month anniversary code.  I placed my order four and a half hours ago.  
doh.gif

Call them!! They've always been good to me about retroactively applying discount codes/promos.

Gah.  I JUST got my 6 month anniversary code.  I placed my order four and a half hours ago.  
doh.gif

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would, but I used the march20 code and I highly doubt I could use both that and my 6 month code.  Thank you, though.  I did have to contact them to use the discount code in November/December.  Birchbox really does have fantastic customer service - I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

just placed an order with 600 points I racked up and 25% off for my 13th month. I suppose I could have dropped something in the order, but I'll be close to 100 points again after the order and March box points, so it didn't turn out badly at all. :)

Just placed an order for the following:

-Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

-Zoya Nail Polish Remover (best I have tried so far, nothing really compares)

-Pick Sample: Color Club mini in Wild Cactus & Foot Repair Salve. 

For a total of $16.79 (used the March20 code & 200 points).

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would, but I used the march20 code and I highly doubt I could use both that and my 6 month code.  Thank you, though.  I did have to contact them to use the discount code in November/December.  Birchbox really does have fantastic customer service - I've had nothing but good experiences with them.
Me too, they always seem to make things right.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds like you might have to make another order. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sounds like you might have to make another order. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hahahaha oh, dear, I fear you may be right.  I've been wanting to try the Oscar Blandi mousse and The Balm's Hot Mama blush (I just started wearing blush and just about every review I've seen about it has been positive).  With the 20% off code, the free Pick Two pack (who can place an order without adding one of these to their cart?), and 200 points, it should be less than $20 - not a bad deal.

Originally Posted by jkwynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Subtotal -- $50.00

300 reward points-$30.00

Grand Total  $2.00  
rocknroll2.gif

eek.gif
 wait a minute, you only need one 'free shipping' item to get it on your entire order? lol this whole time i didnt know!

Back