Conscious Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone!

I just received my very first conscious box a couple of days ago and I love how its packed with goodies! I have yet to sample and test out the products will be having a review via my website and on my youtube channel soon!

Thanks,

Ree

Mod note: Giveaways on other websites are not allowed on MUT. Please see the Terms of Service for full details.

For some reason it isn't working. Once I get to the actual give-away page i can't click on anything? :/ Is there a way to enter here?

Well, I am very thankful to conscious box for giving me the chance to try their subscription, but I can't see myself subbing to this one. I haven't even gotten the box yet, but I know I would get agitated with their shipping if I had paid for it, especially because they say the box is 13 and shipping is 6 or whatever. My box has sat in a town 2 hours away for 3 days and sat in a city in California for days. I know it isn't their fault that the shipping sucks, but I surely don't want to pay for it if they were to continue to use this service.

I don't remember if I mentioned here or not but I got my box yesterday. In the box I was only missing the dish detergent and instead got two bottles of the Parsley cleaner which is fine because I'm picky about dish detergent in the first place (and still fuming over the fact that my Cascade formulation was changed due to a stupid state law). I liked everything in the box and the price of the box is less than Eco-Emi BUT over all it's $4 more than EcoEmi. I would recommend this company to those looking for Eco-friendly products and like Eco-Emi's concept but hate Eco-Emi's billing and shipping or even if you like Eco-Emi but want to try something similar. (I REALLY loved the popcorn in it.)

I think my box got lost in transit. It's left the state next to mine 3 days ago and says its still in transit...
Hagerstown? Mine did the same thing.
Yes! Stupid Hagerstown! It's usually the location right before the USPS transfer. Wonder if the truck got hit. I mean it normally takes less than a day for Hagerstown to here.

Originally Posted by snllama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes! Stupid Hagerstown! It's usually the location right before the USPS transfer. Wonder if the truck got hit. I mean it normally takes less than a day for Hagerstown to here.

I don't think I've ever had anything ship fedex to here, lol, but yeah it's weird, mine says it departed Hagerstown on the 14th and nothing! 

Quote from Facebook 

Quote: Sorry about the delay in shipping! We've been experimenting with a new shipping service, and we've really disappointed with how long it's taken to get to you - not to mention the lack of confirmation! Everybody's boxes ARE in route and will arrive shortly though - Thank you for your patience!

I *really* loved this month's box, and I so far I think conscious box has great customer service as well. They responded to my email quickly and even to a facebook post I made just telling them I enjoyed it! There was so much stuff in there to review.

They said today that they were trying the Fed Ex smart post for the first time, and they hate it - they're going back to Priority Mail for the May box.  Thank god...mine shipped on the 10th, and I'm not supposed to get it until SATURDAY the 21st. Wow.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I am very thankful to conscious box for giving me the chance to try their subscription, but I can't see myself subbing to this one. I haven't even gotten the box yet, but I know I would get agitated with their shipping if I had paid for it, especially because they say the box is 13 and shipping is 6 or whatever. My box has sat in a town 2 hours away for 3 days and sat in a city in California for days. I know it isn't their fault that the shipping sucks, but I surely don't want to pay for it if they were to continue to use this service.

I don't think I've ever had anything ship fedex to here, lol, but yeah it's weird, mine says it departed Hagerstown on the 14th and nothing! 

same! Im getting so frustrated. Hagerstown is an hour and half from downtown. How has it been 4 and no movement. Absolutely crazy. I really hope that the tracking number got messed up and it arrives tomorrow. I've been looking forward to the box since it probably has all sorts of yummy goodies to get me through my exams.

I HATE FedEx Smartpost.  Everything I've ever received via them takes a week longer than it should.  I live in Indiana, not the moon...why is it going to take 11 days to get my box?  Ridiculous.  It sat in Chicago for FOUR DAYS without moving.  

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They said today that they were trying the Fed Ex smart post for the first time, and they hate it - they're going back to Priority Mail for the May box.  Thank god...mine shipped on the 10th, and I'm not supposed to get it until SATURDAY the 21st. Wow.

Still though. : If I had paid for this, I'd be mad (and rightfully so, imo).

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I HATE FedEx Smartpost.  Everything I've ever received via them takes a week longer than it should.  I live in Indiana, not the moon...why is it going to take 11 days to get my box?  Ridiculous.  It sat in Chicago for FOUR DAYS without moving.  
I agree, I live in New York and it was New Jersey for like 4-5 days kid you not, I checked it and it's FINALLY out for delivery. I wouldn't have been too pleased if I had to paid for this and it took that long.

Well, I'm inclined to give them a break for trying something new to keep shipping costs affordable - I mean, in concept, Smartpost SOUNDS good - the only difference between it and regular FedEx should be that the USPS makes the final delivery.  I'm sure they were not told that Smartpost shipments are given the lowest priority and sit in the processing centers for days at a time until they finally see fit to move them along. I'm annoyed with the situation, but my annoyance is with FedEx.  I do think Conscious Box are handling it well.

I wasn't inclined to add a new subscription as is, however I think a company should do more investigation before making a change. As is obvious in this thread alone, there are a lot of known issues with this shipping method. 

You're right, bad judgement on their part...I still like them though.  Plus, after dealing with Sindulge, every other sub out there seems like nirvana, lol.

I wasn't inclined to add a new subscription as is, however I think a company should do more investigation before making a change. As is obvious in this thread alone, there are a lot of known issues with this shipping method. 

Am I the only person who got mine through Priority Mail? I hadn't noticed they changed anything until this thread. It came as fast as usual this month.

Back