January 2016 Birchbox **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Eyeko snafu left a bad taste in my mouth...so I went curated...the sheet mask and tony moly sold me

Does anyone know if we'll be able to buy the curated box separately as with past boxes?
not sure if this will be available but I'm thinking that it might be very popular as a choice so maybe they won't have extras available to sell? Not sure though, I'm just thinking.

I have two accounts and am going with K-Beauty on one.  

I can't decide between the Eyeko or IPKN flash radiance balm for my second account. . .has anyone tried either and have a recommendation?    (I know the IPKN is in the K-beauty box, but if it's good stuff I wouldn't mind having a second tube.  I was tempted to get the K-box on both accounts but this month I'm needing at least one box of surprises).   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

I picked the eyeko...I've been wanting it since they pulled the ol' bait-and-switch on us this summer. Such crap that I had to waste my sample pick on it though :/ My stepsister had killer cat eyes on Christmas Eve, I'm going to have to ask her for help LOL

Like everyone else, I selected the curated box.  Does anyone know, if I cancel and resub using 5BOXGIFT (assuming it still works for a $5 box), if I'll get the sample that I chose?  I'm kind of tempted by the K Beauty box but BB's been so disappointing lately that I'm not sure I'm willing to drop $10 on it.

Like everyone else, I selected the curated box. Does anyone know, if I cancel and resub using 5BOXGIFT (assuming it still works for a $5 box), if I'll get the sample that I chose? I'm kind of tempted by the K Beauty box but BB's been so disappointing lately that I'm not sure I'm willing to drop $10 on it.
You would probably lose it. You could always take the chance and cancel/resub and then email them

I went with the eyeko too. I already got the Tony Moly from another sub and ombre lips look awful on me and I prefer tinted primers. Hopefully since I didn't pick a k-beauty product maybe they will toss me a mask. 

i reserved the curated box yay! 

totally bummed about the free shipping as the "prize" for keeping boxes..

Agreed on the 'prize'..I already have a year subscription PIF, am an Ace, so I get free shipping, and suspect the 'special package' worth $200 will consist entirely of Harvey Prince perfume, Beauty Protector hair oil,  and a full size of that horrible Make Face gloss goop. (But I sill entered, lol)

Opted for the curated box, too, as I enjoy trying the Korean products. Gonna have to make a decision of what to do with all the boxes that I'm collecting. They're so pretty, but I've got a growing tower of boxes in my room!

Opted for the curated box, too, as I enjoy trying the Korean products. Gonna have to make a decision of what to do with all the boxes that I'm collecting. They're so pretty, but I've got a growing tower of boxes in my room!
I know. I haven't figured out a use for them all, and I probably won't, but I hate to just toss them. But then, there's this:

image.jpeg

I know. I haven't figured out a use for them all, and I probably won't, but I hate to just toss them. But then, there's this
Ha ha ha ha ha!!  :laughno:   This is so me! I'm always saving them because I think "oh, this will be the perfect size to send to friend/niece/nephew/aunt/etc in LA/Arizona/etc," when in reality I send things on birthdays and holidays, but not every month of the year. I do not need to turn the spare bedroom into a box warehouse.

Today's goal: choose a dozen boxes and put them into the recycling bin 

Back on topic: I chose the IPKN primer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed on the 'prize'..I already have a year subscription PIF, am an Ace, so I get free shipping, and suspect the 'special package' worth $200 will consist entirely of Harvey Prince perfume, Beauty Protector hair oil,  and a full size of that horrible Make Face gloss goop. (But I sill entered, lol)
haha

ain't that the truth!

Back