Julep April 2012 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought 4 since Feb. Its so addicting!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is shipping first class mail, so hopefully it will be here by Saturday. I'm so excited, this is my first mystery box! Hopefully it doesn't turn into a habit lol. 

Has julep always been an unsecured site?

Unfortunately, yes. The payment page is partially secure. I haven't figured out what's causing it to be partially unsecured though.

Got my box!

Pippa

January Melissa Hayden nail file cuticle oil chocolates
I am happy I didn't get any repeats.  

Originally Posted by cjeanette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my box!

Pippa

January Melissa Hayden nail file cuticle oil chocolates
I am happy I didn't get any repeats.  
I'd be SUPER happy to get that box. No repeats in that one for me. Has Melissa been in all of the boxes? 
icon_eek.gif

I dream of getting Helena. LOVE that color. I'd love your box + Helena. lol.

So far it seems everyone has gotten similar boxes and they are all the smaller ones. And everyone is getting Melissa. 

Very happy to see everyone got a cuticle oil, so far. I have yet to get one from a mystery box, so this is exciting! lol.

I am looking forward to a cuticle oil as well.. and a pedi cream would make the box worth it to me !

There are two people that have posted on Julep's FB page that they received a $120 gift certificate!
icon_eek.gif
One did post a pic. Wish I had gotten that!

Originally Posted by brandarae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There are two people that have posted on Julep's FB page that they received a $120 gift certificate!
icon_eek.gif

woah! fingers crossed, lol.

Originally Posted by brandarae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_eek.gif

Wow, did not see THAT! And here I thought the girl who posted the one with $50 won the jackpot. lol.

My roommate that ordered from them said that she NEVER ever uses her credit card (because she's a foreigner and prefers to use cash/debit) and this was the only thing she had bought anything online from with her card in a month.  A couple days later he bank called her saying someone had spent 700 (of her 800 limit) at a Bath and Body works in New Jersey.

She's convinced its from Julep's site...but I thought she was just being paranoid. That makes me wonder...since now I know it's partially unsecure...

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Unfortunately, yes. The payment page is partially secure. I haven't figured out what's causing it to be partially unsecured though.

So I just received my Spring Mystery Box, and it seems like its more or less the same as everyone else's. No gift certificate:

Cuticle Oil (which I desperately need! My cuticles are so dry and ragged right now)

Basecoat

Brooke

Marisa

Melissa (dupe. Oh well.)

I wish there was a way for them to track our previous boxes so we don't get dupes. But overall a successful box.

I wont get my box today after all because according to the USPS it was UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED ... Yeaa so I called Julep and since they had shipping issues with my first box as well. I asked for a refund. I will now place a Zoya order, where I get to use my promo for a free polish and free shipping, yey!! screw Julep and their stupid shipping

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wont get my box today after all because according to the USPS it was UNDELIVERABLE AS ADDRESSED ... Yeaa so I called Julep and since they had shipping issues with my first box as well. I asked for a refund. I will now place a Zoya order, where I get to use my promo for a free polish and free shipping, yey!! screw Julep and their stupid shipping

just fyi, you can use the share the love points for more than one promo at a time. Its either free shipping or a free polish. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

How did you get the promo? I signed up as a new customer like others said to do and nothing is showing up :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm sorry about your Julep box!

Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I added and checked out and was able to get free polish and free shipping

Quote: Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

just fyi, you can use the share the love points for more than one promo at a time. Its either free shipping or a free polish. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

So I was literally stalking the mail lady today because I knew my box would be coming! As soon as she left I ran to the mail to get my box! This is the first time I've purchased the mystery box and I was crossing my fingers for the Argon oil but no such luck! In my box I got..... Nail file Chocolates Fast dry top coat Helena Hayden Melissa Cuticle oil

Back