Julep April boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by yanelib27 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

does zoya have a subscription service? I like their nail polishes, ever since I got one in my Jan BB

Le sigh.  I wish.  They have done an Earth Day promo (basically, one bottle at half price for every bottle of non-Zoya polish that you send back) the past couple of years (dunno whether it will come back again this year, though) that is a good way to build up your collection at an awesome price, and they frequently have random specials (buy two get two free, buy the mini Color Lock system and get a couple of free polishes from a particular collection, many more I can't recall at the moment.  One year, they had three green polishes for $5 for St. Patrick's Day.  I don't mean five bucks each:  I mean three polishes for five bucks plus shipping, which worked out to about half price, if I recall correctly) for account holders, and they just started a referral thing where new customers *and* referring customers get discounts when a new customer signs up and buys something, so they have a solid rabid customer base even without a subscription service.  I think Julep's main goal of their subscription service is to build up their polish-buying customer base because they're just a small chain of nail salons in the Seattle area that do online sales on the side.  Zoya is in quite a few stores (particularly Ulta.  They're *everywhere*!) across the country plus their online presence.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Le sigh.  I wish.  They have done an Earth Day promo (basically, one bottle at half price for every bottle of non-Zoya polish that you send back) the past couple of years (dunno whether it will come back again this year, though) that is a good way to build up your collection at an awesome price, and they frequently have random specials (buy two get two free, buy the mini Color Lock system and get a couple of free polishes from a particular collection, many more I can't recall at the moment.  One year, they had three green polishes for $5 for St. Patrick's Day.  I don't mean five bucks each:  I mean three polishes for five bucks plus shipping, which worked out to about half price, if I recall correctly) for account holders, and they just started a referral thing where new customers *and* referring customers get discounts when a new customer signs up and buys something, so they have a solid rabid customer base even without a subscription service.  I think Julep's main goal of their subscription service is to build up their polish-buying customer base because they're just a small chain of nail salons in the Seattle area that do online sales on the side.  Zoya is in quite a few stores (particularly Ulta.  They're *everywhere*!) across the country plus their online presence.

And in january they did that 2 free polishes, just pay shipping thing...that was awesome.

If you need to realign the lid top, you can pull off the rectangle/square looking part. Just pull straight up! It'll come off of the actual lid and then you can put it back on so that it lines up. Someone else pointed this out to me last year and it helps so much, because that's always something that bothered me too.

Zoya also just had buy three get three free a few weeks ago. They just had a deal with Good Morning America also with a few sets at half off. They appear to still be on special even though it says it ended yesterday. It's worth a shot go to www.zoya.com/gma and what shows there are the ones on special. Enter code GMAZOYA. All the details are on the page :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by MakeupGalore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zoya also just had buy three get three free a few weeks ago. They just had a deal with Good Morning America also with a few sets at half off. They appear to still be on special even though it says it ended yesterday. It's worth a shot go to

www.zoya.com/gma and what shows there are the ones on special. Enter code GMAZOYA. All the details are on the page
biggrin.gif

Hey, thanks! It's still working! 
biggrin.gif
 Though it's not giving me the $4 shipping discount. Boooo. lol. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey, thanks! It's still working! 
biggrin.gif
 Though it's not giving me the $4 shipping discount. Boooo. lol. 

that's sad! shipping was only 2 dollars even though they said it was 4...at least for me.

I got Jessica as my add on & I love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Got my tracking yesterday. I didn't realize I got it yesterday until I was cleaning out my email box. lol

Oh and I also won a Facebook giveaway so I'm getting Jessica as well. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got Bombshell, and added on the almond and pale green. It's neutrals + Pantone color of the year for me, lol.

I really should have added on Parker and Niecy. I'm in loves with them now that I see them. 
wub.gif
frown.gif
 They are the PERFECT brights for spring/summer. ugggggh. What to do? What to do? LOL

Parker looks to be pretty sheer. I am going to try it out tonight but it might need a coat or 3 to become as opaque as we would think. It's not a thick cream like the rest of them ):

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really should have added on Parker and Niecy. I'm in loves with them now that I see them. 
wub.gif
frown.gif
 They are the PERFECT brights for spring/summer. ugggggh. What to do? What to do? LOL

Finally ordered my first Julep box.

I was wondering how long does it take for the boxes to be sent out?

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here are Parker and Neicy on. They both have 2 coats and Parker definitely needs 2 coats

I was hoping I wasn't going to like those colors as much when I looked, but now I *loves* them. 
frown.gif

wub.gif

Back