Julep September 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dangit...forgot to cancel and my window closed! Looks like I'm getting American Beauty...I really wasn't interested in this month's selections.
I just barely remembered to cancel! Yeah, this month was very unimpressive. Totally need to just cancel, but not that it really matters since I had to cancel that card that they have on file lol. 

I was going to cancel but decided to switch from It Girl to Bombshell and I added Hoch. I hope they continue the $30 upgrade option, I didn't do it this month because I didn't love the colors, but I would do it sometimes. I def would've got all the August metallics and if they do suedes next month I would totally spend $50 for all of them.

Oo.. I wish they had done suedes this month! Didn't they just release those at Sephora? It'd been nice to see those come out in the boxes first, but that's just me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CaliMel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I forgot to cancel too.
That makes us 2 peas in a pod! Lol.. I really didn't need/covet anything from the boxes this month, but will probably keep the white polish and maybe the mascara, since I have a weakness for coating my lashes! So..maybe I'll just swap the green color.

Just received my shipping confirmation number via e-mail. I'm guessing it'll be a week before I see any updates, especially since I got the full collection
smiletongue.gif

Got my notice, too.. should be here within a day or two of mailing! Last month, I had a notice, but it wasn't mailed for several days.

i didnt even get an email this month about the september boxes and i just got my shipping notice.

not pleased.  

Did you check your junk mail? A lot of stuff I get from Julep and Birchbox goes to my junk folder. If you never got anything from them maybe you should email them.

Totally forgot to cancel AGAIN. But this time no email. Not in my junk and not in my inbox. But the invoice says I owe $0. o_o I don't get it.

Yay! I'm so excited! I just received my shipment notification today. With both of my girls going back to school today, I had totally forgotten!

I just subscribed this past weekend after reading about Julep on this website and my intro box was shipped today. Can't wait to get it. 

I just subscribed this past weekend after reading about Julep on this website and my intro box was shipped today. Can't wait to get it. 
Welcome aboard! Which box are you getting?

Originally Posted by AtomicBunny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Welcome aboard! Which box are you getting?
Thanks. American Beauty. I can't wait to see what colors I get in my intro box.

I received my shipping information late last night. Hopefully my box will make it here alright. I live in Louisiana and the storm is almost here! I am getting the  Classic with a Twist box. I am usually an American Beauty. I am excited to try the mascara. I hope it is a nice formula. 
smileno.gif

Originally Posted by AJCorletto /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received my shipping information late last night. Hopefully my box will make it here alright. I live in Louisiana and the storm is almost here! I am getting the  Classic with a Twist box. I am usually an American Beauty. I am excited to try the mascara. I hope it is a nice formula. 
smileno.gif
I was wondering how the storm might affect shipping as well.  Hasn't been bad here in Mobile yet, hope all the Louisiana folks will be okay!

Originally Posted by dixiegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can go online and see what you get in your  intro box.  It looks like you will be getting the following:

• Renee -  American Beauty: spring lilac crème
  • Emma - American Beauty: Soft and feminine seashell pink shimmer
  • Best Pedi Crème Ever! exfoliate, hydrate, and nourish your feet

Both look like great colours.  I love shimmers.
Aww thanks. The colors look great. Can't wait to try Renee. Don't think I've ever tried a lilac color!

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was wondering how the storm might affect shipping as well.  Hasn't been bad here in Mobile yet, hope all the Louisiana folks will be okay!
Thank you! I have a feeling we will be fine. Stay safe in Mobile :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by deliciousqt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i didnt even get an email this month about the september boxes and i just got my shipping notice.

not pleased.  
The same thing happened to me.

I was on vacation, so the only way I would have remembered would have been the email.

Got my shipment email today and was rather shocked and annoyed.

Oh well. I should have remembered to check.

Fortunately, I'm getting the boho glam box, so they're colors I really do like.

Back